Do women go out with just females anymore?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
RANT:

Every weekend it's the same ole sh*t; women out with their male friend(s). This seems to be the case more often than not. I would normally strike up conversations with these chix, but I feel funny. Plus, it might lead to confrontation with their male friend(s), you never know, and I'm not gonna deal with any of that crap, especially over a woman. It's come to the point when I see a group of JUST females, it's like a breath of fresh air. It's been ticking me off, cause it really hampers your game. This summer has really put the icing on the cake for me. It's really ridiculous. I've come to the point where I don't give a sh*t anymore if they're with guys or not..as long as they don't look like they're f*cking each other, then I'm making my move, so long as I can get the opportunity to strike up a conversation while she's alone for a few minutes. Frustrating though, I'll tell ya :rolleyes:

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the same thing. I seem to meeting quite a few women who claim to have pretty much only male "friends." All of them say the same thing: they don't like/get along w/ other women. I've been assuming they are all AWs, but having met so many like this, I'm now wondering what is going on...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Women do not trust other women. Especially when it comes to men. Thier disdain can be traced back to thier Mothers. Jung taught that girls hold thier Fathers in higher regard than their Mothers, that in itself would cause a rift in the Mother / daughter dynamic. This then leads women onto the road thier walking now.

I've noticed too that no longer do the feminine ilk congregate in packs to hunt. Must have something to do with the gravitational pull?

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my prolonged and painful experience, women who can't or won't make female friends are fvck-ups with little to offer as people. of course there might be exceptions i haven't met.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
RANT:

Every weekend it's the same ole sh*t; women out with their male friend(s). This seems to be the case more often than not. I would normally strike up conversations with these chix, but I feel funny.
Guilty as charged.

What's the big deal? Even if I have my eye on one of the chicks in my group I'm not gonna give anyone flack about hitting on chicks that are with me.

Fact is, I have WAAAAAAY more fun when I go out with guys and girls. I don't particularly care to go out with a group of ONLY women very often (you need to balance things with some testosterone) but it's a much more enjoyable experience when you bring some women along. And in the same token I don't care to go out (to clubs anyway) with only guys.

Women help get the party started when there's music and a dance floor around. And social proof is golden. I get way more looks from other women when I have my lady friends around.

The only drawback is that if one or more of the women in the group likes you a little too much you're likely to get c0ckblocked. Most of the time it's worth it to have a good time though.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Guilty as charged.

What's the big deal? Even if I have my eye on one of the chicks in my group I'm not gonna give anyone flack about hitting on chicks that are with me.....
This is very true. The obvious thing that is being overlooked here is that they guys are their friends, nothing more (most of the time). And truthfully, most women will more readily leave their male friends when sarged than if they were just with other women.

None the less, it typically works to befriend the entire group be it a mix of men and women or entirely women, pay little attention to your target, use a little c/f and finally ask to isolate your target. Mystery seems to have a winner with that process.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mintxx said:
in my prolonged and painful experience, women who can't or won't make female friends are fvck-ups with little to offer as people. of course there might be exceptions i haven't met.
Having ONLY male friends is a big red flag. But having a healthy mix is fine. I crack up when guys get so upset that the chick they started seeing has a few AFC's orbiting around her. Any chick that's decent has a few of these. As long as she isn't stringing them along it's no big deal.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
This is very true. The obvious thing that is being overlooked here is that they guys are their friends, nothing more (most of the time). And truthfully, most women will more readily leave their male friends when sarged than if they were just with other women.
I have stated before that I am not, I repeat, NOT in the "friend zone" with any of these women. (I know that isn't what you are saying here, btw)

That means that there IS a sexual undertone to our relationship.

But since I am not in the friend zone, I could give two sh!ts less is anyone tries to hit on the girls I am with. It happens quite a bit, actually. Even if I am dating one of the girls I could care less if someone hits on her cause I know that she will handle it correctly, and if not, of course you know the consequences.

That's a good point about women being more willing to leave male friends. 1- They know their other female friends will be "protected" if they step away 2- None of this "I gotta go to the restroom and I'm taking her with me" crap.

Hell, I don't know if it was something they put in the drinks that night, but awhile back I was out with some women I know. I left early to meet another group of chicks at another bar, but I found out the next day that two of the chicks I know from the first bar hooked up with some guys after I left. One had her first one night stand that night.

You can usually tell by body language if two people are "together". Anyone in the group that night could have glanced over and said "What a waste....they have guys with them" but the astute DJ would have noticed that although the girls were dancing with me and whatnot, I wasn't "with" any of them.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with women friends is a key positive sign for me to look for. Most women are insanely jealous of pretty and/or successful and/or nice and or ANYTHING women. They hate just to hate, period.

Whenever a woman has true women friends, it's a good thing. She's not jealous, petty or backbiting ... usually.

Francisco is correct, most of these guys aren't getting any ... there's an enormous supply of AFCs to give these women their needed male attention. I know, I used to be one of them, unfortunately.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Bars and clubs aren't "wild" like they used to be. They've "gone pop".

As a result, you'll rarely see women out on the prowl or cutting loose any more. They've got to throw up their standard cultural "b!tch shields" or risk getting called mean names. Then they bring along all their guy friends to protect them from attaining the very thing they came seeking in the first place.

I don't get it, either. All I know is that when I go out nowadays, I don't feel the same kind of liberation as I used to. I feel even more tightly tied down by society.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Bars and clubs aren't "wild" like they used to be. They've "gone pop".

As a result, you'll rarely see women out on the prowl or cutting loose any more. They've got to throw up their standard cultural "b!tch shields" or risk getting called mean names. Then they bring along all their guy friends to protect them from attaining the very thing they came seeking in the first place.

I don't get it, either. All I know is that when I go out nowadays, I don't feel the same kind of liberation as I used to. I feel even more tightly tied down by society.
Hmmm....can't say i share the same experience.

There may be more mixed groups hanging out together than in the past, but like Francisco said, if anything it makes women MORE approachable. When they are out with a bunch of chicks it's like a herd of wildabeasts on the great plains of Africa....they all huddle together for protection. Then when one of them DOES get attention from a guy, it's the other's "job" to pull them to safety. What a crock. You don't see a GUY friend doing that stupid sh!t. Worst case is he gives you a dirty look cause he's trying to get up on her himself.

I like it better when it's a bunch of guys and girls out having a good time. It isn't such a predator vs. prey dynamic. Everyone is more loose and open to interaction.

Take the VIP section, for example. Totally different vibe than in the main part of the club. It's almost ALWAYS mixed groups here, and you usually don't even have to open your mouth first to be able to meet women.

I wonder if part of the reason for the shift is that Americans are becoming more "European" in the sense that we are developing something that at least resembles culture and spending more time interacting with other people (in bars, cafe's, restaurants, etc.) as opposed to being holed up in front of the TV alone 7 night a week.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
The funny thing about it, is that looking at the group dynamics in a club/bar you can pretty much tell by just observing, who are the protective male chumps "friends" who are there in hope to get into their female "friends" pants, and who are the guys that are actually hooking up (in secret) with some of those females within the group. Therefore it is a females advantage and strategy to have as many guys as possible in a social group because they get both male attention and c0ck whenever they pleases and they don't have to put themselves out there and be on the prowl.

It is therefore why some females prefer to have "guy only friends" because they don't want to compete with other females for attention and c0ck.

The reality is the when you combine Feminisim and our culture that promotes AFCness you get those un-natural hybrid groups forming. In societies where Masculine and Feminine rules are strongly define you won't see guys and girls sitting together and pretending like they have something in common. Sometimes when I go to the mall I see in the food court old immigrant Greek men sitting together in a table and having a good time while their wives are busy shopping in the mall. Unlike today where men and women go shopping together and then sit together and the women talk about womenly things and the men have to shut their mouths and not tell dirty jokes or talk that are deemed sexist by today standards.

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the ten confusing, rediculous months that i was seeing "the landlady's daughter", not once did i EVER see her with a female friend. The only friend she saw with anything remotely approaching regularity was male (and he wasn't me). Otherwise, her mother is her closest friend, even to the point of being her life partner. And, of course, there was her dog, who she poured all of her heart into.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Guilty as charged.

What's the big deal? Even if I have my eye on one of the chicks in my group I'm not gonna give anyone flack about hitting on chicks that are with me.

Fact is, I have WAAAAAAY more fun when I go out with guys and girls. I don't particularly care to go out with a group of ONLY women very often (you need to balance things with some testosterone) but it's a much more enjoyable experience when you bring some women along. And in the same token I don't care to go out (to clubs anyway) with only guys.

Women help get the party started when there's music and a dance floor around. And social proof is golden. I get way more looks from other women when I have my lady friends around.

The only drawback is that if one or more of the women in the group likes you a little too much you're likely to get c0ckblocked. Most of the time it's worth it to have a good time though.
Dude...no offense...but you have created a CONSIDERABLY amount of threads in which the common denominators are: drama and women "friends". Much more drama than most of the women I know.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
DJDamage said:
Therefore it is a females advantage and strategy to have as many guys as possible in a social group because they get both male attention and c0ck whenever they pleases and they don't have to put themselves out there and be on the prowl.
And even while "out on the prowl" they don't have a hard time hooking up, providing they're attractive.

Truth is though like you said, they're constantly getting a steady supply of c0ck(the attractive ones), which is also yet another reason why you'll walk into a bar or club and oftentimes notice that chix don't act like they wanna hook up. That is because they're sexual appetites are being met by their f*ck buddies and/or boyfriends.

If you're a hot chick, you've got it made in the shade, the world is yours. That is the sad-unjust truth to the human male folks.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
And even while "out on the prowl" they don't have a hard time hooking up, providing they're attractive.

Truth is though like you said, they're constantly getting a steady supply of c0ck(the attractive ones), which is also yet another reason why you'll walk into a bar or club and oftentimes notice that chix don't act like they wanna hook up. That is because they're sexual appetites are being met by their f*ck buddies and/or boyfriends.

If you're a hot chick, you've got it made in the shade, the world is yours. That is the sad-unjust truth to the human male folks.
Here is the beauty...if you take care of yourself and your career and life in general...by the time you reach 35 or even my age...the SAME women that were acting stuck up are the same ones that YOU will be ignoring. The same women that will want YOU. But you would be too busy SEXING the much younger ones.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Dude...no offense...but you have created a CONSIDERABLY amount of threads in which the common denominators are: drama and women "friends". Much more drama than most of the women I know.
No offense taken, but i don't know where or why you guys keep coming up with this "load of drama" stuff.

Any woman I hang out with has to bring more to the table than she takes away. Period. Especially ones who I am not sexing. If I'm fukking her i might give her a few strikes. If I'm not fukking her and she is more trouble than she's worth, why would I keep her around? I wouldn't do it with a male friend and I certainly don't do it with female friends. If I did, that would make me a LJBF chump, and I can assure you that I'm far from that with these women.

You did notice that I said "I have WAAAAAY more fun when I go out with a mixed group" didn't you?

I work about 80 hours a week. Most nights I get home late and watch a little tv or hit the internet before I go to bed. I live right in the middle of the club district and I usually go out on saturday nights, most of the time it's with a bunch of people. If I go out with only guys it's the same old thing. It's like there's some kind of unspoken rule that you have to try to hook up that night, and that's not what I'm all about. When I go out with men and women, that dynamic changes to "lets have a great time whatever happens". Don't get me wrong....it's good to do a guys night from time to time, but as a general rule I like to mix it up.

Where do you get "drama" from any of that?