Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do this.. and improve your game!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this.. and improve your game!
A collection of tips that have helped me immenselly

The things im about to tell you have helped me immensely, use these basic tips and i can garauntee you will se improvements.

Smile! This has been stressed so many times before, and im going to stress it once more. Smiling shows that your happy and fun, happy and fun are contageous. If girls are happy and having fun around you then they will feel attracted to you, simple as that. Smiling all the time CAN look insecure but remember to smile often.

Eye contact! Wow, this has been stressed a million times before as well, well it helps, do it. Catch eye contact with a girl you dont know and smile (like above) and then hold it for a couple of seconds and look away. If the girls smiles.. look back at her, if she gives the same receptive eye contact as last time then that is your invitation to approach. It means she wants to be approached, what are you waiting for?

Never talk too much! When talking to girls, dont blabber on about your personal life. You might want to tell a funny story, that is acceptable, especially in groups. Just try to keep the conversation on the girl, means little effort from you and creates mystery. She will think your a MAN not an over emotional *****.

Use the girls name! When talking to girls, sprinkle their name through the convo. So instead of saying "What did you do on the weekend?" you might say "What did you do on the weekend Emily?", girls crave attention, this just sets off an unconcious feeling of attention inside of her.

Pick up leads! When talking to girls try to pick up leads, learn to listen.., i know its hard but its a good quality once you learn. If the girl trys to take the convo in a sexual direction then jump on the oppurtunity. Just keep the convo going without it sounding like an interview.

Compliment girls! Try not to over do this though, if you copliment them to much then they will think your just trying to score with them(and that never came into your mind, did it?). What you should do it compliment her in a unique way, observe things about her, maybe her hair, whats she's wearing, things like that. Be legit about it, dont talk about her tits and ass, she will feel uncomfortable. If she put alot of effort into her hair.. compliment her.

Tease her with attention! Give her attention one day, then cut it off the next, this will drive girls wild! Cut the convo off half way through (just when its getting hot) and go talk to her friends. Girls crave attention, especially the hot ones, so tease them with it.

Learn to dance! Girls love guys that can dance. Simple.

Get some good calogne! Wear good calogne, girls will notice this.

hope this helped someone.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people might say "you're just putting down old information Sammo" but I totally disagree. I love it when people put down these simple straight-forward posts that have so much relevance regardless of whether we've already heard it. That's how things get instilled in our brains. You have to repeat it and not confuse the f*ck out of us in doing so. Something I'll glance over a couple of times before I head out on my next date. Thanx!:D

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid advice..my problem is the smiling though. I have eye contact down perfectly, I don't think I've turned from anyone in the last few months. What happnens though is a girl will smile then I do my best and bust out a cheesy unnatural grin. I have a good smile..it just doesn't come out unless I think something is legit funny or very happy about something. Any advice on that?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoE BoXeR
you're just putting down old information Sammo

Not quite sure about using the name thing though, sure I can't even remember most chicks names(I used to know EVERYONES name, but once I got out there and started meeting loads of new people, it just wasn't worth it). If you're talkin to a girl wouldn't it be a good thing to make her think(or know ;)) that maybe you don't even know her name?

Or if you're really feeling cocky, try getting her name wrong. Now this can range from calling her something completely different, to calling her "Janet" when her name is "Jennifer"