Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do the rules change any when going for a high school girl?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since Ill be 16 next month, the girls I'll be going for will be around the age of 14-17. Do the rules change when dealing with females this young?

For example, would I still wait a few days after getting the phone number to call her? Should my first phone call still be focused on setting up a date? With girls this young, would it be better to use more kino, less kino, or about the same for all girls?

Basically any things that you think should change from the basic DJ rules when dealing with young chics, please post here. Thanks.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JCKey618
Since Ill be 16 next month, the girls I'll be going for will be around the age of 14-17. Do the rules change when dealing with females this young?

For example, would I still wait a few days after getting the phone number to call her? Should my first phone call still be focused on setting up a date? With girls this young, would it be better to use more kino, less kino, or about the same for all girls?

Basically any things that you think should change from the basic DJ rules when dealing with young chics, please post here. Thanks.
ALLRIGHT!
Its good to see that someone has read or is reading the bible

The rules really do not change

yes u still wait a couple of days b/c lets face it your in school, if anything u r busier than if u had a job. B/c if your in school, u have, school and possibly, HW, sports, a job, etc.

yea u still use that first call to either set up a date or make plans for your and her friends to chill.

It really depends on the girl in terms of kino. In HS more girls tend to be more unsure of themselves, meaning they have a lack of self-condfidence, so just do what feels right. Make your first move and see how it plays out and see if she is responsive.

-DrIx

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice drix.

also, dont' take them so seriously. they're HS girls for crying out loud! EXPECT some of the girls you dj to be air heads or high-strung attention seekers or ones that are extremely insecure.

Remember, not all girls are worth dating... this especially applies to hs.

(however, they are DEFINATELY worth banging :) )