“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do opposites attract? For how long??

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
I know this couple and they are two complete opposites. She likes her pot and cigarettes, everyday. He does not smoke it at all and doesnt believe in it nor does he smoke cigarettes. He is the type of guy who likes to go canoeing and hiking, she is more the stay at home type and smoke some pot. They been going out for about 9 months or so, they pretty much live together.

How long can a relationship like that last? Has anyone been involved or seen the same type of relationship? I am just curious more then anything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
What makes you think I am talking about myself, if I was I would of said so, why would I lie? Also, I smoke cigarettes and have the odd puff every once in awhile, not very often.
 

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DraGon_luv
what does cigretttes have to do with anything?


Well if you read my first post I say that the guy does NOT smoke. Then in your post you say that you think it is me that I am talking about. So I am telling you that I DO smoke cigarettes and I DO have the odd toke, not very often. So what I am saying is that if I am a smoker how could I be talking about myself if this guy does not do either.

I am not proud of being a smoker. I slowed down alot and I am ready to make the big move and quit right out, but it is not easy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tamale

Banned
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
paradise
Well, sometimes they do. In your case, you are a loser, however you will not attract a winner. You need to act like a man, and maybe you'll get some.
 

Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
tamale,

What makes you think I am loser, because I asked a question or because I smoke. I think your the f**ken loser, wh**e.
 
Top