Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do not show intention right away

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they say read about game and then apply it in real life. but everything i read on game is wrong. the more game I follow, the worse my results.

"be direct" "show sexual intent immediately" "you dont want her to think you are her gay friend"
I would say 90% of the time when a girl has given me her number it was when I was being vague. just talking to her about random stuff, asking questions about her, nothing sexual.

"don't be boring. this is not a job interview. girls hate guys who interview them"
again, 90% of the girls that gave me their number, I was interviewing. "where are you from?" "how is your english so strong?" "where do you work?"

I think when you are being sexual, it cheapens the sexual. when you talk about anything, it cheapens that thing. that's why they say when you are upset talk to a therapist. because when you talk about something, that thing is devalued. the sexual should be implied. I mean if a man is talking to her, she should put 2 and 2 together. all i am saying is there will be more sexual tension if you don't talk about it.

so why do they say "be direct" "don't interview"? why do these not agree with my results?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there really are no rules (within reason of course lol)
open direct, indirect, ask questions, don't ask questions but instead make statements and cold reads etc etc. Doesn't matter
Every 'coach' disagrees on everything.

Just Approach girls - if you are her type/she thinks you're hot, you don't even need to think. Everything will 'work. Don't forget to escalate!
If you're not her type/she doesn't think you're hot, no 'game' or understanding of muh female psychology is gonna cut any ice lol

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup, the key is differentiation, be engaging, charming, an inveterate flirt, smart, smooth like
buttah, style, presence, diction.

Then exactly when she expects you to make your move DON’T. You have to learn to titrate interest- you’re on a date because you’re interested make sure she knows you’re attracted, make sure she is too, then don’t try to close. It works most every time as long as you’ve generated enough attraction.

Be a man with a story, a mission and she will want to join you.

First off, in case you don't know, I'm female.

Secondly, imo having experienced this from guys, Game does not work if you don't exude a great energy and if such energy translates to a great chemistry between the two of you. And she's attracted to your look and style, your presence.

Game alone without the other elements isn't enough, again my opinion based on experience. You need BOTH.

Yeah this is bad advice. Not all men successful with women play it that way.

I don't like to play favorites but read some of @Pan stuff about this.

He preaches the opposite and I concur.

By being sexually direct, you come off as thirsty AF, desperate, low value.

Let her wonder about it a bit! Women love wondering and solving the puzzle. Our hamster wheels spinning as you guys call it, lol.

Every man we meet we know wants to fvck us, he doesn't have to blurt it out. It's a huge turn off for many women, including myself.

There is a lot more to it, but read some of @Pan87 's posts, he's got it right at least about that.

Last edited:

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
they say read about game and then apply it in real life. but everything i read on game is wrong. the more game I follow, the worse my results.
You follow the technicalities, but you have failed to understand the underlying mechanics of the biological female nature. Women are promiscuous by nature, but they don't want it be known that they are sluts and *****s by the public. This means that if you are Chad Thundercock and they are in the right place and moot, they want you to be direct and sexual. If you aren't Chad Thundercock and the woman is not in her "comfortable to be a slut zone", they abhor directness as they fear the public eye and instead they want you to talk between the lines.

Based on this fact you have the different dating advices that are all over the internet. Find the women that are in their "comfortable to be a slut zone" and be direct or play the game of ambiguity and bring the woman to a place where you are alone with her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
New user…starting to sound a great deal like another active poster with exactly the same ideas? Troll account?

You follow the technicalities, but you have failed to understand the underlying mechanics of the biological female nature. Women are promiscuous by nature, but they don't want it be known that they are sluts and *****s by the public. This means that if you are Chad Thundercock and they are in the right place and moot, they want you to be direct and sexual. If you aren't Chad Thundercock and the woman is not in her "comfortable to be a slut zone", they abhor directness as they fear the public eye and instead they want you to talk between the lines.

Based on this fact you have the different dating advices that are all over the internet. Find the women that are in their "comfortable to be a slut zone" and be direct or play the game of ambiguity and bring the woman to a place where you are alone with her.
[/QUOTE]

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
New user…starting to sound a great deal like another active poster with exactly the same ideas? Troll account?
I am not a new user, I just don't post as often as you do. If you got a problem with my ideas, I take it you have also a problem with The Rational Male book series by Rollo Tomassi?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I am not a new user, I just don't post as often as you do. If you got a problem with my ideas, I take it you have also a problem with The Rational Male book series by Rollo Tomassi?
Rollo definitely has some spot on ideas, but he’s way off in certain areas.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so why do they say "be direct" "don't interview"? why do these not agree with my results?
These PUA rules don't take personality into consideration, they're one size fits all (which doesn't work for everyone). Everyone excels at different things.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score

"be direct" "show sexual intent immediately" "you dont want her to think you are her gay friend"
I would say 90% of the time when a girl has given me her number it was when I was being vague. just talking to her about random stuff, asking questions about her, nothing sexual.

"don't be boring. this is not a job interview. girls hate guys who interview them"
again, 90% of the girls that gave me their number, I was interviewing. "where are you from?" "how is your english so strong?" "where do you work?"

I think when you are being sexual, it cheapens the sexual. when you talk about anything, it cheapens that thing. that's why they say when you are upset talk to a therapist. because when you talk about something, that thing is devalued. the sexual should be implied. I mean if a man is talking to her, she should put 2 and 2 together. all i am saying is there will be more sexual tension if you don't talk about it.

There are ways to show intent discreetly. Showing intent doesnt mean you say "I want to have sex with you" but you can definitely communicate that your intentions are more than just friendship.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andrew Tate made a short video about this... he said the PUA/Dating coaches are giving a ONE SIZE fits all advice, meaning, ask them directly "hey want to hook up"?

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct: Asking for her phone number and asking her out for a drink
More Direct: Hey, i think you are good looking/sexy/attractive, we should see each other a couple times a month
Very Direct: I think you sexy, lets hook up this weekend.
Mode 1: Hey girl, listen, i'd like to stick my d1ck between your buns

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can show you are a sexual being without being sexual TO HER. She should wonder if you are turned on by her ....just a little bit. Enough to try to get your attention.
You show this by:
Dancing with your whole body.
Noticing attractive women in your presence but not ogling.
Rewarding eye contact with a smile
Engaging other people in your conversations
Wearing clothing that accentuates your masculine features.
Doing masculine activities that require strength and coordination

You want to trigger the opposite of "Gaydar" in women....

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The best scenario is when the girl brings up swx thus the dynamic is that she’s the one pursuing what most men want. I agree with what you say but you also want her to know your comfortable with your sexuality. Anyone familiar with women know women love sex more than men. They’ll bring it up eventually

M

member160292

You can show you are a sexual being without being sexual TO HER. She should wonder if you are turned on by her ....just a little bit. Enough to try to get your attention.
You show this by:
Dancing with your whole body.
Noticing attractive women in your presence but not ogling.
Rewarding eye contact with a smile
Engaging other people in your conversations
Wearing clothing that accentuates your masculine features.
Doing masculine activities that require strength and coordination

You want to trigger the opposite of "Gaydar" in women....
IME, it also helps if her ex transitioned into a woman :cool: