"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do nice guys really finish last?

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Then after they realize their buyers remorse often start affairs with the assholze again. Can almost set your watch to it. And its almost always the guys fault she does.
He believes that his niceness can sneak his way into her pants even when married. This is how chore play starts.

If only I would mow the grass more lol
I think the term "nice guy" is commonly misunderstood, especially by nice guys themselves. To me it refers to a man who believes he's the nicest man around, but in reality he's just intolerable to be with for an extended amount of time. His facade cracks and the assh0le within him comes to light all while he still deludes himself and thinks he's the best man around with a massive sense of entitlement. That's when he starts whining about women being so bad, he is unable to see that he's the problem, it's easier for his ego to blame the women.

Nice guys and jerks are the same guys, the only reason jerks get more women is that at least they're honest about what they are. The nice guy is just a jerk in disguise and full of lies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top