Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Looks Really Wear Off?

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
O.K the deal is that up til now I have been with sevens and eights but no nines or tens. So I always have this grass is always greener outlook whenever I am dating one of these sevens or eights. The worst think after a while I stop being very turned on by them so that I can hardly be bothered having sex.

Anyway I want to hear from you guys who have been out with the REALLY hot chicks. Did you get tired of banging them after a while or did you want to rip their clothes off every minute you were with them?

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, I dated one ten and always just wanted to just rip her clothes off, like she was unbelievably hot, just oozing sex appeal you could not be around her and not want to jump her bones, Unfortunately didn't date her long enough to see if I'd wear off, I'm sure it would though, once you've slept with them it does tend to taper off.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, guys...There are no such females that rate as a 10! No female is perfect.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not a literal 10, but the best looking chicks out there sort of 10.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul Owen!! I thought you were dissolving in a tub of lyme in Hell's Kitchen? Well good to see ya.

Bud Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha! Nice one Pecker. Glad you got the name.

By the way, keep your filthy hands off the Fischer accout.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange thing is that some guys date models and mess around with a lot less good looking girls!

I know one guy who has a real good looking blonde girlfriend, he is average, but if he lost a bit of weight he could bring himself up to cute/goodlooking. When we went on Hockey Easter Tour, I spotted him kissing a very average looking girl behind his girlfriend's back (his girlfriend is not in the club). And to do this day I don't think she knows what he is like. Maybe they have an open relationship?

Bud Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its funny you say that Mystery. I know a couple of guys who have the most stunning girlfriends but cheat on them anyway. Even celebrities do it, look at Hugh Grant!