Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do it right from the start

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one lesson ive learned is how important it is to do things the RIGHT way from the start.

see, when you make one mistake, JUST one, it tends to lead to another, and another and another. then suddenly your life is in ruins and you can't figure out how it happened.

but it goes the other way also. when your first move is the RIGHT one, it tends to lead to another right one, and another and another, until you're sitting on top of the world.

Now you're saying "but whats the right and wrong FIRST move"? Depends on situation, but with women, its ALWAYS valuing yourself above all else.

not being narcissistic. you can be as kind and caring and pleasant as you want. but the moment that isn't returned, you walk.

develop beliefs and rules that you live and die by and sacrifice them for NO ONE, ever, and provided they are good rules and beliefs, you'll always be making the right moves, because you'll always be ready to walk away.

its that ONE wrong move that you make (usually giving away your power) that leads to a hundred more wrong moves.

so really, its all very simple. make the RIGHT first move.

J

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing ...

... in golf, for hackers (like me), we're given "mulligans" as in another shot after a bad one is hit.

American women do NOT believe in mulligans. You mess up once, you're rarely forgiven. You'll get dumped for the dumbest, smallest stuff.

Women don't believe in mulligans ... men do, at least the men I know. Most guys I know will forgive the woman if she's nice to him, treats him with respect and isn't as cold as a freezer sexually. Mulligans? I've given out a lot.

Yes, you have to do things right from the start, but don't be afraid to make a mistake ... even with the non-mulligan girls out there.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. but a mistake isnt necessarily wrong. everyone makes mistakes.

whats wrong is when you make a mistake and your girl uses it against you and you dont walk.

the mistake wasn't the first wrong move, the first wrong move was letting her use that mistake against you.

:)

J

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no friv, it means every single one of them. all 150+ million of them.

dude, i dont know what it is, but your posts always annoy the hell out of me.

nothign every means EVERYONE.

we're talking generalities here.

J

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe,

It is no doubt that woman will always be judging you. I remember reading something my ex wrote about me: "Trim is stable and I like him for that, despite his shortcomings."

Read this fellas. This is how women think. They cannot avoid the negatives. It's part of who they are. This means you have to do what you can to start off right and keep it that way like Joe says. They gather negatives like ammo, and while you may not be able to see it, they are packing that sh1t away for however long they are going to need it.

Why? They save it for when their interest level drops enough. Then they use it all to support whatever reason they have created in their head. At this point, they unload on your azz, like they are the righteous and perfect. It doesn't make sense to me, but that's how women think.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct Trim ...

... women are incredibly negative, at least American women. I remember sitting around with my friend's Norwegian college friends -- mostly girls, mostly 9's, mostly incredibly nice.

They couldn't believe how shallow American women were for going after dirtbags. They showed me pictures of their Norwegian boyfriends, most of them were nerdy looking ... no sh-t. The attraction? They all said they were great guys and highly successful (most were engineers). They looked at the POSITIVE.

U.S. women start on the negative first, then try to find the positives. Probably not their fault, they are programmed/trained this way from birth on up.

Another Simpson's reference (already used here before) ... Marge is joining a women's club:

Marge: "What does your club do?"

Woman: "Sit around and complain about our husbands."

Once again, The Simpsons nail American society!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
american women are negative because they have been trained to see themselves as sex objects.

thanks to madonna and many others.

most of them have such low self esteem that they think the ONLY reason a man is attracted to them is to nail them.

so appropriately, they have very bitter attitudes.

more over they were also raised on ridiculous images of men. listen, i can change a tire, but i'll be the first to admit, if 150 swedish terrorists take over the airport, i dont think ill be able to single handedly disarm them and save the day.

all ive got to offer is a base degree of protection (which means ill protect you to the best that i can protect myself). Im honest, respectful of others opinions, etc...

so if all that isn't good for a woman, i laugh and next her. im telling you, ive dated women who it was damn near impossible to break up with, cuz they thought they found their guy. and they were DAMN good women - i just wasnt ready to settle down in the past - still had too much to do to get to where i wanted to be in life.

so the thing is, yep, a lot of women today are childish, immature, negative, mean (even sadistic), etc...

so the key is not so much in figuring out how to handle these women, the key is knowing the difference between the good women and the b*tches. cuz there are good women out there. scoop em up before some other guy does.

J