Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I need to swallow the age pill or can I really get laid abundantly in mid 30s to mid 40s?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike many men, I didn't spend my 20s or early 30s with a diverse number of sexual partners. I was in two long-term relationships, and both of them failed for various reasons. There seems to be contrasting information out there on the reality I'm faced with as someone in their mid-30s who wants to make up for lost time. Let's be honest...20s and early 30s are prime time for many guys.

I would like to sleep with roughly 40-50 women between my mid-30s and early to mid-40s. I don't see myself wanting to focus on raising my lay count beyond that point. I think it's a good number at which I'd be content in terms of experience with women and finding out what I like.

I'm not sure how realistic that goal is, though. Something tells me I need to swallow the age pill and admit that I can't realistically turn myself into some sort of player. There is zero evidence of me being capable of that during my youth, let alone as I start to get older and less attractive.

One thing I will say is that I'm not overly fussy about the age of the women I would bang. Ideally, 18-23 is best, but I am more open to a diverse span of age ranges than many guys. I guess another thing potentially on my side is that I'm willing to look outside my country, perhaps where age is less of a big deal than in the Western world. I'm open to visiting places like South America or South East Asia, most likely for 2-3 weeks at a time. I wouldn't be travelling just to bang; these are countries in these regions I would already enjoy visiting for other reasons.

Guess I'm looking for advice on whether my goals are realistic.

It's super realistic!!! Easily doable.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you arent picky, you can sleep with way more women at this age than when you were younger. Older women are more sexually liberated, less picky, and sleep with you quite easily. What's difficult when you get older is finding someone stable for a LTR and getting access to younger women.
Exactly. I was going to type this very thing. You can do very well with semi attractive women in their lates 30's and 40s. You will have to drop you standards because most of them will not have very good bodies. Most women get at least chubby in their 30's and 40s. So you can get that lay count but it will be with mostly unattractive women. The girls in their early 20's are going to largely be out of your league unless you work with them.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I was going to type this very thing. You can do very well with semi attractive women in their lates 30's and 40s. You will have to drop you standards because most of them will not have very good bodies. Most women get at least chubby in their 30's and 40s. So you can get that lay count but it will be with mostly unattractive women. The girls in their early 20's are going to largely be out of your league unless you work with them.
Not true.

Mid 30's is prime for sleeping with early 20's providing he has his **** together.

As for the women in their 30's the get a little cuddly but are eager AF too. All will be looking to lock you down in a relationship.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true.

Mid 30's is prime for sleeping with early 20's providing he has his **** together.

As for the women in their 30's the get a little cuddly but are eager AF too. All will be looking to lock you down in a relationship.
Yeh I kind of agree but its complicated. I sleep with mid 20's girls but I do so because I happen to be lucky. Before COVID blew up the bar scene, I was very close friends with female bar tenders (basically went to college with them). So they hooked me up.

I am also an underachiever in my career so I work entry level jobs that employ women in their very early 20s.

Most men in their 30's are not in the proximity of college aged girls. If you want to get a hot girl in her early 20's online...then good luck it aint happening too often. I may be wrong though. I am open to being corrected about this.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I kind of agree but its complicated. I sleep with mid 20's girls but I do so because I happen to be lucky. Before COVID blew up the bar scene, I was very close friends with female bar tenders (basically went to college with them). So they hooked me up.

I am also an underachiever in my career so I work jobs that employ women in their very early 20s.

Most men in their 30's are not in the proximity of college aged girls. If you want to get a hot girl in her early 20's online...then good luck it aint happening too often. I may be wrong though. I am open to being corrected about this.
I'm late 30's. I'm in a relationship right now.

But about a year ago when I was single I was killing it on online dating and that included attractive women in their 20's.

I'll admit online dating is definitely one of my strengths but it wasn't particularly difficult and I'm not particularly attractive (although I'm not ugly by any means).

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit online dating is definitely one of my strengths but it wasn't particularly difficult and I'm not particularly attractive (although I'm not ugly by any means).
Oh okay good for you man. When I was online dating I was getting a lot of matches from mediocre looking women post 30 yrs old.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh okay good for you man. When I was online dating I was getting a lot of matches from mediocre looking women post 30 yrs old.

Back to the original point. 50 decent women in 10 years.

With a little effort I don't see why he couldn't pick up a new women at a rate of about 1 a month and keep that sustainable short to possibly long term.

The only limiting factor is going to be his location and speed new women enter the dating market.

Depending how dedicated he could always increase his travel distance and cast his net in a bigger pool to counteract that.

Realistically I think 20 fairly attractive women between 20 and mid 30's in a year should be his target .

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't hard at all to be honest. Just have to put yourself out there and keep at it, working on improving yourself to the best of your ability and improving your game. With every failed interaction/date you should be able to at least take an honest look back to see what you could have done better or things you did that you shouldn't have so that you can improve next time.

Incremental improvements will take you very far over time. The problem a lot of guys have is they aren't willing to start at the bottom and climb their way out because the progress is the slowest down there. It picks up exponentially once you hit certain points.

I got to the point where I had women stroking my c0ck as we were having drinks, me rubbing their pvssy over their pants(and sometimes sticking my hand down them) and sometimes begging me to take them somewhere to fvck them if I got them horny enough...BJs in the car in parking lots were commonplace.

But it took quite a bit of work and quite a few dates and failed dates til I got to that point. You have to find something that works FOR YOU. What I did or others are doing might not work for you due to personality differences, ability to read the woman and/or ability to properly escalate. What SHOULD happen over time is more and more dates lead to makeouts, sex and second dates, third dates and plates.

I also was in elite shape, muscular and fit. But that is part of it. The farther from great shape you are in, the harder you'll have to work. That does a lot of talking for you.
This is the reality. It really isn't that hard.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would different 50 women in 10 years be difficult for anyone to achieve?

That's like 5 a year!!!
If a man has a longer term relationship and doesn't have affairs, that can slow down the pace.

5 a year doesn't sound like much but thinking about all the rejections, ghostings, flaking, etc., it can be a tough for a lot of men to achieve. To do that for 10 consecutive years isn't easy.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man has a longer term relationship and doesn't have affairs, that can slow down the pace.

5 a year doesn't sound like much but thinking about all the rejections, ghostings, flaking, etc., it can be a tough for a lot of men to achieve. To do that for 10 consecutive years isn't easy.
For sure. Get into a long term relationship and it's game over.

I suppose another factor I haven't considered is if you're sleeping with a new women per month.

Even if not looking for a relationship there are going to be particular women you want to see over and over again.

So say you have a handful of women you enjoy spending time with regularly it's going to be difficult to stay focused.

You're going to need to be disciplined to stay mission.

So perhaps it's more of a case how much you want that lifestyle Vs is it possible?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majority of men don't approach but majority of men are a part of committed relationships and have no need to approach. My closest friends and some of their friends (mere acquaintances to me) are not a representative sample. All of these men are 30-40 year old men in committed relationships. Some have impregnated their wives within the past 2 years and have newborns or a currently pregnant wife. All exited.
The lack of approach is a by product of low t. The ltr 99% is a fallback due to incompetence. It is a excuse to not step up rather than a relationship where people thrive. It's cope. I'd argue a LTR is a bigger reason to approach and run game. My world view is different. Most get a LTR and thru in cherish mode. Play it safe and walk on ****ing egg shells. Pressures off. Western monogamy differs from the majority of the world and I'd argue women are more checked out then the men. It's clown world.

Fellas should always be sharpening his skills.

The male friends you made in your 20s or even earlier in life have become more distant for me. I am on the fringes of social circles because most social circles of people 30+ are dominated by couples. General social gatherings are established couples hanging out with each other. In the last 4-5 years, I have attended these events less and less. There were only 2 such events for me in 2021 and 0 in 2022 thus far. The established couples don't want you around and you don't want to be around them either.
Not far off. I'd say making new buds are more important than ever even though it will lack the shared history of your life long pals. It's still IMHO of the utmost importance.

By attending events less and less, it puts you further on the fringe. My approach is to ALWAYS GO. I just shorten the visit. I'm make it a priority especially for the solid boys from way back. I'm aware it's Anti-game. The atmosphere is salting your game. I noticed it. Short visit followed by returning to biz seems to be a better play. Showing up with a young baddie will also get you uninvited in future. Ask me how I know? Lulz!

Let's talk about one of those 2021 events. I had some event attended by a bunch of established couples 4th of July weekend in 2021. It has been ~380 days since then. Among the attendees of that event, there have been 3 pregnancies since then. All the women getting pregnant then are 30+ women with their first pregnancies. I'd call 2 of the 3 women careerist. These are definitely "last call" type pregnancies. Beta male-dom and the blue pill is still real.
Rollo nails the time line. It's right on. I blame the fellas for it. Her best years or downgrade to booty call. Not play house.

This is why I am a lone wolf mostly. I don't see most of these men on an individual basis except for every 2-3 months.
Do you got any naturals or playboy's left in your group?

As a teen, I knew tons who were good with women. 20s it shrunk. Some were exceptionally good with women. Less than a dozen. Early 30s, I can count leas than a handful INCLUDING myself. This includes pickup or naturals. 30s is anti game for the vast majority and the idea of approaching is nonexistent. Similarly, even the most ruthless playboy's have paired up. Sadly, some of these guys are by their very nature blue pill or purple pill. Learned game young and recognize women like them young. Call it self sabotage but they pick a train wreck or something of the sort. The phenomenon is reminiscent of the disaster in the Game. You read it with Mystery. I've seen guys get with these train wrecks. I'm pulling for them.

I watched a guy call his wife out about the time she was flakey or shady. The girls smile and shrug. The guy is cognizant the situation isn't ideal but they still board the train wreck.

Lone wolf is the way to go. I'd suggest making new pals but the quality is low similar to the SMP. This is our reward for not following the beaten path. Neither outcome is without its consequences. I regret nothing

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most get a LTR and thru in cherish mode. Play it safe and walk on ****ing egg shells. Pressures off. Western monogamy differs from the majority of the world and I'd argue women are more checked out then the men. It's clown world.

Rollo nails the time line. It's right on. I blame the fellas for it. Her best years or downgrade to booty call. Not play house.
The guys who I have met in my main social group have been all about playing house. A bunch of marriages between 2016-2020. Baby cycle is happening now. All of these are "last call" type babies for women in their 30s.

By attending events less and less, it puts you further on the fringe. My approach is to ALWAYS GO. I just shorten the visit. I'm make it a priority especially for the solid boys from way back.
If you're an unmarried, unattached/marginally attached guy over 30, you'll have essentially zero social functions once all your friends marry or have multi-year relationships. Those people don't want you around dinners or larger group private residence parties AND you don't want to be there. Being unattached in a room that is full of couples is a bad experience.

There have been fewer and fewer events for a variety of reasons. One of the males who used to host events moved away in early 2019. With multiple marriages, pregnancies, and births, everyone is busy. I also have my own stuff happening.

Do you got any naturals or playboy's left in your group?
In that main group, no. I know one man who is in his 50s and is closer to a natural/playboy. Never married, no kids. He's likely our future right now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who I have met in my main social group have been all about playing house. A bunch of marriages between 2016-2020. Baby cycle is happening now. All of these are "last call" type babies for women in their 30s.
I hate modern women pan suits, boss girl, feminism, false accusations, etc types. I blame the dudes who encourage it. We're on the same page.

If you're an unmarried, unattached/marginally attached guy over 30, you'll have essentially zero social functions once all your friends marry or have multi-year relationships. Those people don't want you around dinners or larger group private residence parties AND you don't want to be there. Being unattached in a room that is full of couples is a bad experience.
To keep it real, I don't want to be there and I doubt you do either. I'll make appearance but that's it and SHORT TERM. In out quick visit and I'm talking about your real boys. The guys you came up with and had your back. Would throw down and back you up.

There have been fewer and fewer events for a variety of reasons. One of the males who used to host events moved away in early 2019. With multiple marriages, pregnancies, and births, everyone is busy. I also have my own stuff happenin
Agreed. Unfortunately, if you or I don't make the time, you drift apart. I'm doing my thing. Similar to you, I'm lone wolf. More sigma then I'd say alpha though I'm scrappy. In the pandemic, it's apparent that I limit or disregard some people especially slobs or any guy or girl who poison drops (old rsd Ty concept). Anybody who is against you should be placed on disregard. I'm not talking disagreement or difference in opinion. I'm talking anybody trying to go in on you passively or actively.

that main group, no. I know one man who is in his 50s and is closer to a natural/playboy. Never married, no kids. He's likely our future right now.
I don't know man. We may for a 180 for lineage or lightning may strike. Several naturals and playboy's are playing house. Fellas I admire to this day and respect. Some took the plunge. They wanted lineage. Several still sling D. It's just messy should it go south here in the UK.