Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do i have a problem?

5uave

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i got a greta girl now, and she does everything for me in te bedroom if you know what i mean. but i think theres a problem with me. she would literally give me head for hours and i wouldnt orgasm. i try really hard but i dont, unless we have sex then of course but she keepsgoing and going but it just doesnt work. why??why??

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not be wired for it. Tell her you enjoy it but don't work that way. Start with the BJ and then move to whatever gets you cranked. That way she continues and you both don't get head-trips started on yourselves.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During a BJ, she has the most control over where you are stimulated. During sex, you do, because you can move to a position that feels better. You know what feels good to you. I would suggest that you help her find your most sensitive areas. I'm pretty sure when her technique adjusts to your particular needs, you will have an orgasm with no problem. Try having her keep her mouth tighter around you (no teeth though) and increasing the stimulation to both the bottom of your shaft and the area where your head joins the shaft.

5uave

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do tell her what to do duriong my bj, bc it hasnt worked for so long. i even flat out help her but still "no go"i tell her where to press, how and when and stuff but i cant do it. shes getting annoyed bc she says it wont help me anyways, and i usually finish off in the bathroom by myself

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the performance stress is getting to you. Perhaps next time, try closing your eyes and concentrating on the pleasure; imagine you're having sex. You can even move a little in or out of her mouth yourself if you don't go crazy with it and choke her. Also try keeping a hand gently along the side of her cheek, resting the fingers on the back of her head. It might help you guide the pressure and speed as you reach climax. Remember that she WANTS you to orgasm, so you can get away with a lot. Don't abuse her, but don't hesitate to do what you can to increase your pleasure. After all, she is giving you a BJ for YOUR pleasure.

usandthem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "finish off in the bathroom by yourself", rather, finish off in her mouth by yourself, if you know what I mean.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hours? dude dont this chick get tired? f ucking hell

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the same fvcking problem. It takes me forever to cvm with a bj. Don't make a big deal out of it. If she's up for an incredible challenge one day, she'll suck the hell out of you until you blow.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried all that 5hit Umbra. I've came from getting a bj, but it takes a long time to get there. It's a way different feeling than sex.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have, and I've separated them into 2 categories - women who make me cvm, and women who don't. The ones who make me cvm take a long time to do it. I've also noticed that most younger girls are fvcking horrible at giving bjs.

The ones who make me cvm are excellent at reading my body language.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now these bj's are they hand jobs aswell?

I've actually only cummed once from head. damn it.

It is hard to find a good girl init? They should be trained

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man,

I too cant shoot my load when birds are giving me a BJ.

Not even the pro's have managed..if you not what I mean. I end thinking get off my c0ck, its a great way of sobering up. Looking down thinking sh;t, why didn't I just ask that bird I just met for some head!. Drinking is the cause of this.

Though, even the girl I am Fukking at the moment, she tries so hard. She is good certainly gets me going but she does it with a condom on so next time I am going to tell her not to use one.

Oh well, she will have to learn that practice makes perfect, should be fun