"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Do girls want you to tell them...

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
that you have ambitions to be rich?

In my conversations with a few girls at the university, I felt like they were trying to find out if I have hefty goals. Below are excerpts from 2 conversations. The first girl is direct and the second is indirect.

(She had an MCAT study book in front of her. She was with her friends and they were talking. I asked her about her plans with regard to medical school, such as what she wants to study there. She didn't know yet, but had something for surgery). Here she tries to find out about me.)
Her: So, are you a pre-med?
Me: No
Her: So pre-law,pre-this,pre-that?
Me: Well I'd like to work in something related to my major, but I would also like to keep law and business as back ups.
Her: Ok, I get it.
then blah blah blah and I still got her number, but she never called back.

Other girl:

Her: "I want to be rich, I don't want to have to work, I use to want to be a brain surgeon " then blah blah blah along the same lines.
Me: (just looking at her like she's living in a fantasy)
Then she asks questions about me which seemed like they were trying to reveal if I had any big money goals (same as the last girl, but just not as direct).

How do you answer these questions?

I know a lot of guys just say they're a pre-med or pre-whatever just to impress the girls. The girls seem to buy it as long as they present themselves seriously. I don't really believe that most girls who buy this really believe it though.

Is the reason they go for this mostly because they want a guy who's willing to say/sell that he is some (wannabe) social status (pre-law,pre-med,pre-whatever) so that they can tell their girlfriends? And even if they know he's not really serious about it, they'll go along with it anyone as long as he projects the image that he is serious about it in public so that she can be seen going out with what he's selling?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes. I have no intention of working my ass of for minimum wage so I always say that I want to work with something that will let me meet alot of people and make me alot of money so I can live the way I want...

Girls always get impressed with my view on life because I view life as fun and unrestrictive and I don't care about the needs of the future etc. I live the life I want too which is admirable by most people.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Tell them this,

"Yes I'm pre-______. But I'm definately NOT in it for the money. I'm more concerned with helping others etc, blah, blah. Its too bad that so many people's goals revolve around money. I've been lucky enough to learn at a young age that having a LOT of money won't make you happy. There is just so much more to life than money."

Now they think you're rich and you have ambitions.

Seriously. I have no problems lying to a chick who is upfront with the fact that she is after the $$$. Bone them and then tell them the truth. You're studying to be a Sanitation Engineer.
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Most of the girls i met in the dorms were similar to the ones u described.
I'd get comments like...
"Oh..so your rich"... followed by some unexpected kino. weird.
or
"how can u afford chocolate like this".

questions like:
what do you wanna be ? what would you do with a million dollars ? etc etc...

i guess my 'oneitis' (the oen that drove me here) was the only different one, never discussed money or material with her which was kinda attractive at the time :D.... too bad she only fvcked football players.

Moral:
Get the gettings, when the gettin good.
 
Top