“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do chicks now think that men are so desperate that they can ask for financial support without even meeting (or even speaking) to such men?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
This is amazing:

Why she had to pay $400 for her tires to be replaced... The guy who'd slashed them right after she got home from work, then hopped in the shower, was arrested for loitering. BEFORE he had the chance to force open a side window, and creep in, stun gun and flex cuffs in hand :eek: o_O:p

Repugnant as we all find this creep's intentions, it's tough to not admire the amount of forethought ("Even if she flees the house naked, after grabbing her car keys, girl still won't be able to drive off and out of my clutches")he put into this endeavor
 
Last edited:
Top