“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ's near LA?

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
Im tired of going out with friends. Theyre cool and theyre my friends but theyre afraid to go up to girls...

Its not fun when youre the only one interested in hitting on chicks. I want to meet peeps from this board and do some good ol' lady hunting. Im in the LA area near Downey. Thats 323/562. Anybody interested in going to a club to pick up, reply

Btw, i just got my new car so im feeling a bit more motivated than usual. Its a 92 Mitsubishi Eclipse w/ leather interior. Its a beauty
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
What's up juice!

I live in LA, 323. And also have an Eclipse. :) E-mail me if you want.
 

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
332
Reaction score
4
Age
55
Location
Phoenix, AZ
How close are you two to Venice, CA? My friend lives there and their cell is 323...
 
Top