Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

djing + morals :)

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, met a smokin' hot chick last week (thursday) and we have hung out 3x since then. We have spent the night together a few times too now, and have been having an awesome time.

Prior to me seeing her, I had about 3 other girls I was DJ'ing.

Should I still continue w/ the others? I need some opinions here. I havent been intimate with the others, only this new one, but if something more serious (committed relationship) did develop between me and this new girl later down the road I'd hate to think i had played around on her from the get go. Or if she already considers us an "item" of somesort, i'd hate to have her find out later I was seeing someone else too.

I also dont wanna pull the total AFC and ask what we are and all that bs - as its too early...

The new girl is the one i'd be with if I chose out of all of them (by a longshot), but I may need to keep my options open. If I dont call the others back things will most likely go sour w/ them...

What are fellow dj's opinions on this?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KEEP THE OTHER GIRLS!

1) Never burn bridges
2) If you don't think this hottie is constantly keeping an eye out for "the next big thing", you are dreaming. She could dump you in a second.
3) You aren't exclusive until she asks you to be
4) Keeping 3 other girls on the side is a great deterrant for AFC behavior.

You have done nothing immoral. You haven't lied to this girl.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Keep seeing the others women are stupid they go for this type of guy if they didnt then nice guys would be dating dont ever forget this.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Apocolypse, don't stop dating the others too until you are in a committed relationship. Stopping dating the others could lead to oneitis easier.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately agree with comments so far...

Keep the other girls..it helps prevent one-itis and why should you become exclusive of your own free-will at this early stage. It gives you options so you can be busy and challenging and you can keep your DJ skills polished up on these other birds.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 more that agrees with Apocalypse. He nailed the most important points. Until you two are committed you have no responsibility to just be with her, and you shouldn't assume that she isn't talking to other guys.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shocked some friends of mine when I said that it's all right to see other women when you have a girlfriend, unless you're engaged or married to her.

But nevertheless, there's a reason I think that way.

BGMan