Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ update: My Love life

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods. I look into the mirror and I wonder if I still have it. I have been in a loooong slump. One of my female friends tells me "It's because you don't know what you want." She also says that I am too picky. What can I say. I refuse to settle.

With that said here is the current lineup (names changed).

Arlene--I met Arlene thru a mutual friend. On our 1st date we went out to dinner. For the first time in 20yrs I was late for a date. I was only 5 mins late but it spoiled her mood. She works and goes to college so her time is limited. She is always tired. I like her body but her personality sucks. She is a 7.5

Cali--I met her last week Wed at a bar. I called her yesterday (6 days). She said she was wondering when I would call. She said she wants to see me this weekend. I like her enthuiasm! Cali works at Burger King. She is much younger than I am. She has potential. She is a 7.0

Fanny--I met her at a poetry reading. One of the bars that I go to started having poetry readings. I didn't know. Me and my friend stayed and I ended up meeting Fanny who was one of the featured poets. I called Fanny last week. We had an interesting and lively conversation. I called again this week but I can't seem to catch up with her. She is a 7.5

Francene--A Model that I've known for 2 years. I slept with her once. I like her but she has too many tricks. I talk to her every 2 or 3 weeks. When I talk to her she goes on about the men who she has met lately. She tries to make me jealous but my stories are always better. She is a single mother. She had 3 kids and the sweetest smile I've ever seen. I don't know what to do with her. I want to keep her as a booty call. She is a 8.0

Gloria--Cool girl. We have alot of chemistry. She is married. She says "My husband is married but I'm not." Right now we are just friends. She always gives me these come hither looks. I think I'll leave this one alone for awhile. She is a 6.0

Jess--Jess is a stripper that I met at the strip club. We slept together twice. We went to a hotel both times. Last time we were together she showed me where she lived. I was surprised because these women do not trust men easily. I asked her "When did she decide to show me her house?" She replied "When my head was banging on the headboard." I call and she calls me but we can't seem to get together. Part my fault part hers. She is a 9.0

Shana--A 4 who I met at a bar. I went over her house. She said she came out of an abusive relationship. I was at her house trying to f* close. She said I was attractive but she wasn't ready for anything more than conversation. TURNED DOWN BY A 4????? WTF? We cuddled, watched 2 movies & then I left. I nexted her. She has been calling but it's too late now. I came to my senses.

Tammy--Tammy is a Waitress. She is working and going to college. I was having lunch and she was my waitress. I made some DJ small talk and number closed. It has been 12 days since I got her number. For some reason I don't want to call her. She is a 7.0

So these are the current prospects. These are all nice women but all have displayed flaky behavior.

Last edited:

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like the greatest prospects to me. Maybe change up your hunting locale? I was at the library yesterday and got hit on by a nice-looking guy - he asked me about the book I was holding. I liked that pick-up - made me think there was a chance he actually read books.

Also, now that summer is on the horizon, things like fairs, outdoor concerts, etc are good places to check out. Joining a softball team seems to work here in DC - 2 of my girlfriends have prospects from their team right now. Camping and hiking can be good too - my friends and I have met some guys on the trail or at a campgroud.

Not that I don't love bars, cause I do, but I just don't know if they are the best place to meet quality women.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious Paradox, if you refuse to settle, what exactly are you looking for?

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he refuses to settle with anyone, but a girl that is cute and has a good personality.
Sounds to me noone of these women are both.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Paradox, I would say that it is not that you are too picky, it seems to me that you know what you want. From your description I could see that you are certainly most interested in
Fanny and Cali at this point. Maybe you don't really care about pursuing other girls because you are so interested in one of them.
I would say even though you do not feel like calling Tammy you should, just to go out and date another girl.
Other than that I would say do your thing and see where it goes, you can't expect to find a ltr with every girl you date right.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you're bored/unchalleged. I say you talk to Francene and get her to join you and Jess in creating double notches on her headboard.

Never had the opportunity to engage in a threesome, but I hear it can do wonders to get that 'spark' back. You'll be prowling and 'slump-less' again in no time.

Oh!!!..... and how is this for a paradox:

' If the advice above doesn't sound probable, then it probably is...... '

The Edge ' Some have it,and some don't '

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
Just curious Paradox, if you refuse to settle, what exactly are you looking for?
Exactly! Unless you define what you want, we are just as lost as you are. It's easy to say to go after this or that girl to help you choose by what you posted about on each bio of each gal. But until you define what ideally you are looking for, you will continue to run around aimlessly wondering why you aren't with you ideal gal.

TS

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a slump to me

Seems like you have 5 Booty calls

2 potential girlfriends (Cali and Fanny)

1 Unknown (Tammy)

That isn't a slump man. You've got more girls on the go than most people here.

Sounds like you're on a tear. Isn't this what DJing is all about? Rolling thru the women till you find what you want.

If you don't know what you want then keep looking.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right. I'm too picky and unfocused about what I want. I had a short talk with a client yesterday. Turns out he is a DJ. He is not on this board or any other board.

He came to the conclusion that I was not closing or finishing up any of my deals. Why? Because I am not really interested in any of these women. This confirms Sisko, comote, The Edge and thissucks003's point.

Next week I think I'm going to give everygirl a chance. Why number close on these chicks and not call. I also think that I'm nexting too quickly.

You are right Slickster, I'm doing better than most. I don't think I have self esteem issues but that could be something I need to look into. I see nothing. It took a DJ (Slickster) to show me that I have 5 potentials.

The lineup has changed a little bit. I'll post an update.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is totally normal for you to feel this way when the chicks you are pulling just don't *feel* right for you. I don't think you should give them more chances; if the chemistry is not there and you can assess that quickly then why waste your time?

If you were an AFC who can't pull the ladies, then I would suggest that you keep them around and keep sharpening your claws on them, while you scout out new talent.

However, given your level of skill and experience, there should be no reason to keep chicks you are not "into" around simply for the sake of not appearing too picky.

DeepBlue says that we must "Dare to Aim High"; and I don't think it is possible to do that if you are bogged down by chicks that you don't have chemistry with.

Boot away my friend...and get girls that you *know* deep down are doing it for you.

-Cesare Cardinali