“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ Tip Today

Dabuek

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Was reading the DJ tip I got in the email today about confident persistence... "And we're prepared to deal with it. We're prepared to call again and
again (until we get a definite NO). We're prepared to have dates
canceled or plans altered (we always have backup plans). We're
prepared for her inconsistent and confusing behavior (and ignore it).
And we're prepared to WORK our way through all the obstacles,
confusion, problems, and other drama in order to get what we want."

I'm just frustrated by this. He states that you have to be confidently persistent when pursuing a hard to get girl... Wouldn't calling "again and again" be a great way of looking desperate VERY quickly? Any of you have any oppinion on this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
Who cares if you look desperate? You've got something else lined up so you obviously are not desperate.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
And we're prepared to deal with it. We're prepared to call again and
again (until we get a definite NO). We're prepared to have dates
canceled or plans altered (we always have backup plans). We're
prepared for her inconsistent and confusing behavior (and ignore it).
And we're prepared to WORK our way through all the obstacles,
confusion, problems, and other drama in order to get what we want."


HAHAHAHA

That spells D O O R M A T to me.

If you are getting flaked on, then you haven't done your work properly. I think the time is better spent working on your attraction and rapport rather than chasing DEADENDS.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
He doesn't say "call again and again in rapid succession."

Confident persistence only works when you honestly don't give two sh!ts whether you succeed or fail.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Its not difficult to get a definite yes or no and clear **** like that up within a few exchange of words. Here is an example:


Me: Ya I'll be free later in the day on weds, i'll give ya a call before i leave to pick ya up

Girl: Ya im not sure I might have a model thing tommorow I'll have to let you know later. If that's not good enough for ya then oh well.

Me: Actually it is not good enough for me, I need to be definite on plans its not fair for me to wait around

me: Here's the deal: Why don't you call when u figure this out. If I'm not busy great, if I am we ain't dying anytime soon i gotta go

*click*

Very easy,

girl can't give ya a straight answer find someone who can

hope this is a good example

The ONLY time you'd have a problem accomplishing this **** is if you were afraid to move onto the next girl to make plans. So get over it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top