Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ skills upset...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting in my summer class talking to one of the guys in there who noticed that i was wearing a ring. he asked me if i was married (but since we know each other he was just joking around) but i told him i was. and then he was like "how many kids do you have? 5?" and i said, "no, i only have 2."

now, this girl that i fancy in the class sits one desk up inbetween the both of us. FYI i've practiced some minor kino on her and other DJ tatics and i think im doing pretty well...im not seeming over anxious at all, but i need to # close her pretty soon. anyway, she was obviously listening in on our convo and she turned to me and said "do you actually have kids?" i decided to play with her for a while so i told her that i actaully did. this knocked her off her rocker until my 'buddy' blew my cover.

then, and here's where i got flustered, she opens up into a barrage of questions, rattleing them off within seconds. HER: "you don't have kids. are you married? have a fiance? a girlfriend?" i was really taken off guard by the questions and even though i knew the answer i wanted to give of "i'm seeing a couple people but nothing serious" or something like that, i instead just responed "no". STUPID! i know i screwed that up.

now here's the thing... she's starting a new job on tuesday as a server at a local eatery and she said she wants me and my jamacian buddy to come up there and eat while she's at work. later in the class i asked my buddy, loud enough for her to hear, "so do you want to go up there on tuesday or not?" and she promptly turned around and said "you better". so, im thinking she's has at least a moderate level of interest.

what would be the best way to capitalize and get the number? ask her for it when i see her at work or get it at school? i don't know why im over thinking this so much but i could use your guys help to straighten me out... thanks! any advice would be appreciated.

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by golf299
HER: "you don't have kids. are you married? have a fiance? a girlfriend?"
I have two of each ;)

meh, I thought it was funny

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats actually a nice retort. I got slapped one time for using something similar, but it was a playful slap since it was my ex Girlfriend being a dumbass.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats cool, but do you have any advice? thanks.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get her number next time you see her. It doesn't really matter whether she's at school or at work.