Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ forum reviewed!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nice site, amusing forum, extensive collection of articles and advice from the guys at So Suave, which is predominantly appealing to the immature boys who just escaped puberty - high schoolers and college frosh, with absolutely juvenile, penile, and some rather severe Oedipal issues.

The articles give the most fundamentally flawed advice about women, about being confident, about an entire life paradigm, basically. The only worthy articles are those "quoted" by more famous authors. The "don juan" articles are disturbing in their ignorance and their arrogance. One would assume the owners of the site were grown and would have a little more consciousness about what they peddle to young people, but I have a feeling the So Suave boys are just exactly that. Boys.

Most of them are well intended and genuinely wanting to learn, but they've long since bought into the SS mentality, and therefore brainwashed one another to completely come unglued when challenged. But it's free, so... "

Review posted on "seducing women 101.com"

Fellows djs what's your opinion about that? Are we brainwashed?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people were sucked in by the Ross Jeffries craze but I don't see a whole lot of that crap anymore. That review might have been valid about a year ago, but not lately.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That site.

We've come across that site before. Destini9.

She makes a lot of valid points, but almost completely fails to address what attracts women to men in the first place. It's the same old fallacy of "you're either attractive to them or your not." The best seduction advice (Pook, Mike Pilinski, etc.) is all about how to become more attractive so you're "in" with more women.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how every dating website out there is trying to bash the other one. The advice here is not perfect and its not suppose to be. Its suppose to give guys an early start and once they are comfertable with that then they can venture out on their own and learn stuff their way.

Every dating website has some good advice and some bad advice. Just because it worked for GUY A doesn't mean the same technique or idea would work for GUY B.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The articles give the most fundamentally flawed advice about women, about being confident, about an entire life paradigm, basically
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive been and read plenty of other websites and I must say "THIS IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR FOR CLUELESS OR LOST GUYS". On here you get plenty of advices and percpectives from different guys and situations and not a one or seven panal of "experts" who have no one to answer to.

quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "don juan" articles are disturbing in their ignorance and their arrogance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the author has failed to understand that this website is not solely on seducing woman. Its also based on BEING HAPPY IN CREATING ONE'S WORLD. If we have goals to achieve in order for us to be happy and shape our world accordingly, then its up to us to decide indvidually what we want to be. If success equals ignorance then ignorance is a bliss.

When it comes to the Don Juan conduct in the world of dating and relationships, it is sometimes hard to distinguish between right and wrong because alot of them are located in the gray area. But it is alot easier to distinguish between winners and losers. BEING A WINNER IN LIFE IS WHAT COUNTS.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree entirely with what's been said. I can kind of understand how someone might get that impression from this site after a short period, but it's an open forum and there are a lot of different and conflicting views under the sosuave label. There is no definitive view.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good!

By Damage:

The advice here is not perfect and its not suppose to be. Its suppose to give guys an early start and once they are comfertable with that then they can venture out on their own and learn stuff their way.
Yep! The autor of this review can say whatever she wants. This site has helped me A LOT. It really opened my eyes, especially about those "bad apples" we bump into sometimes! ;)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we're ignorant, then I say ignorance is mother fvcking bliss.

Being a Don Juan is about being the best you can be, and I know I've acomplished this.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
How do you know that?

Could you tell me?
Uhm Its a subjective view. When you are happy with the person you are, then you're a Don Juan.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone in this board is a real DJ (including me), maybe the real DJ counts as low as 1%. The advice given here is mostly subjective advice. These self-proclaimed DJs, write ****y articles as if they were real DJs. Newbies, thinking they are learning from a master, take it as a gift from heaven. They have varying opinions on what you should do or not do or what this life and seduction is all about. Which IMO, to newbies, can be very frustrating.

The DJ Bible has too many articles. Junk. Some contradict others and fail to answer the real reason why this board exists and why people come here: women. This is not a life improvement board. Too bad some articles focus too much on life improvement, doing what your passion is, and put women on the second place. While I agree with that, that's not why this board exists. This is a board that should focus on seduction, not improving your skill, or being happy with your life, or thicken your wallet!

I have read many articles here saying that we shouldn't seduce women all the time. We should rather focus on making ourselves a successful individual then we will become attractive naturally. Really? How many successful people are there that are also good at women? All of them? No. Becoming a famous guitar player doesn't automatically give you the woman you want. The only attractive about you is your fame, not your personality. You can be as famous and as skillful as you want but still have zero personality and zero women skill. I have seen some people who are really good at something but sucked when it comes to women and interpersonal relationship.

I just think the articles are too broad. The authors are too ****y, and they wrote it from their point of view, which can be taken in a totally different meaning by the readers.