Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Boot Camp - Week #4

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:

Me: Fukk the bull$hit, do you got a man.
LOL I almost spewed on my keyboard my coke when I read that!

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mistyc:
LOL I almost spewed on my keyboard my coke when I read that!

Hell yeah, do you know that line actually works sometimes.

Anywayz, I don't know if you wantt o count this as one but I will, yesterday when I was out with my boy. I was at Foley's trying out cologne, anywayz, I was distracting all the girls while he stole a sampler but that's beyond the point.

Anyway, one of the girls who was trying to sell us the cologne was Fine as hell, she looked like a model, so as we leave I stop and talk to my boy and I say, "I'm gunna do it" So I go back and post up waiting for her to pass by me so I can see her. I get distracted by some fake a$$ smooth c0ckblocker. He was tryin' to spit game but he was acting like he was interested in buying stuff, anyway, I say fukk it and start walking to her but she starts walking in my direction so I stop and say

Me-That's a big ring you got there, are you engaged.

Her-Yeah, but I like your hair.

Me-Aw what , Well how engaged are you.

Her-4 Months.

Me-Really, alright then take care.

The biitch started flirting w/ me with that hair comment.

Anyway. 4 Rejections

2 Numbers

6 More to go.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
If any1 is still reading this. I got a girls number and another rejection today.

I don't know if you wanna call it a rejection but the girl was ignoring me. I see a girl in the store and I call her, I'm like "hey girl, come here", "excuse me miss", she see's me but keeps walking so I just say "hey girl, can I talk to you for a second", well "if you don't wanna talk to me, can I at least get your number". She doesn't stop, so I say "forget you then".

You had to be there, the whole situation was funny and two of my boys were cracking up.

Got a number at IHOP. I was waiting for someone to meet me there for like 2 hours, he never showed up so I got the number of a waitress who had a BODY, she's also from Jordan (Middle Eastern Country)she was PRETTY. I've never seen a girl from the middle east with a body like that. (hope I didn't offend anyone)

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I guess she'll be banging her head on the wall for ignoring you like that...

And I've seen a few middle-easter girls with veeeery nice bodies - I had one in one of my classes last semester, she even looked a little like Buffy and she kept staring at me almost every class. And she had a boyfriend. Go figure. hehe. I did confuse the hell outta her by sometimes smiling at her and looking in her eyes, and other times confusing her... Especially during the final exam

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job Stuart!

Dude, you've got balls... I was cracking up when I read the part about the chick who was ignoring you, and you still asking her number... LOL.

Master of the Universe

------------------
"Life's a joke... take it too seriously, and the joke's on you" - Master of the Universe

"You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways." - Lan Mandragoran, The Wheel of Time

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
At Wal-Mart (Wal-Mart is like Ho heaven). Anyway I'm at the cash register and see a cute girl at the register, so I go there and buy something, then, well heres the whole pick-up.

Her:Will that be all for you sir.

Me:Uh, yeah, so you still got a boyfriend (I don't even know this girl)

Her:Uh, do I know you???

Me:Uh (thinking of something)yeah, I always come in at night with my cousin, short bright skinned dude, and I guess he knew you. So what's up, do you still got a man.

Her:Well kinda, sorta.

Me:Well would your man mind if I got your phone number.

Her:I can give you my pager number

***At this time I see a fine a$$ woman walk in the store so I play it cool***

Me:Ok.

***So I get her number and then start walking around the whole store looking for that other girl. I see her in line but I play it cool and wait for her to come outside since I don't want the cashier girl seeing me.***

A couple of minutes later the cashier see's me and calls me and tells me to write my phone number down for her.

So I'm outside chilling at the door and talking to some dude that works there and he tells me about how girls come in and he's always "smiling" at them (I guess he thought he was some kind of pimp for just smiling at girls).

Anyway she comes out and I do this.

Me-Excuse me miss, can I walk with you???

Her-yeah, I guess.

Me-yeah, I was just waiting for my cousin(I was lying cuz I didn't want her to think I was waiting for her)...what's your name.

(about a minute later we get to her car, she has a nice Yukon SUV

Me-So you got a man.

Her-Yeah, I'm engaged but he's alway's in and out of town so..

Me-really, that's cool, well you could write your number down so I could talk to you some more?

Her-Sure...

***The biitch is 34 years old and engaged and drives a Yukon, and I STILL got her number***

I think I'm gonna get 10 numbers b4 10 rejections.

Thanks to this boot camp, I'm starting to act like a crack feign for getting these numbers. I got so much confidence that I don't even give a fukk no more.

[This message has been edited by StuartScott (edited 06-11-2002).]

JimmyJames_DL

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been reading boot camp and I am very impressed. I have read most of the postings and would like to offer some advice to people who are having problems.

Before I start, I would like to congratulate "Master of the Universe". Man, you have done an amazing job. You have single handedly taken this web site to another lever. Keep up the good work.

Guys, going from boot camp week 1 to 3 or 4 is very difficult. It seperates the men from the boys. Here are 3 steps you can use to ease the pain....

When appoaching a beautiful girl to get a refusal, make sure that

1 - this may sound stupid, but make sure that you are 100 percent rested and in a good frame of mind. If you partied the night before, then do not appoach any women. If you got into a fight with your boss, do not appoach any women. If you are worried about an exam, do not appoach any women.

2 - before appoaching women, try to increase your confidence by warming up with boot camp week 1 exercises for approximately 1/2 hour. After you have raised your confidence to a level you feel comfortable, then you are ready to go for it.

3. If you appoach a girl, and start getting nervous, and lose your confidence, then go back to step 2. Do not try to appoach a girl for a refusal while your confidence is low.

Hope this helps...

Dinkum

Reaction score
Okay actually this is only my second week, but I started late and I'm trying to catch up. In the past 10 days or so I've completed the exercises for weeks 1-3 and so now I going to start collecting rejections.
I'm not sure if this counts as a rejection or not, I want your opinion on this.

This morning I went skating with a local inline skate club. I used the skills I learned in boot camp to strike up conversations with other skaters. None of the girls there expressed much interest and they weren't especially attractive anyway, so I didn't go for any numbers there. I met some cool people, though, and I skated around the area for a little bit afterwards. I spotted a guy and a cute girl strapping on their skates on the curb so I sat down next to them and started some convo with the guy. He ("GuyA") introduced me to the girl ("GirlA") (possible gf?) and we talked a bit about skating. I told them about the weekly skate with the club. He got up to skate the slalom course and asked me to go with them. At the course I ran into one of the people I skated with in the morning and made some small talk (using him as social proof). We skated a run or two, then GuyA went off on his own for a while. As I completed the course I saw GirlA watching me. She smiled and complimented me on my skating. I approached her and said "It's just like skiing!". She said "Yeah, that's right!" I followed up with "So you like skiing?", and it went on from there. We had a good convo for about 5-10 minutes. She smiled and laughed a lot, and I also found out that we both grew up in the same city (it just occurs to me now that that "shared moment" would have been a good opportunity to initiate kino... I'll guess I'll try it next time). Then her friend interrupted us and we skated the slalom course again. I hung around for a little bit while they skated and said hi to another girl sitting next to me but wasn't really interested in extending the convo (but maybe it would help raise GirlA's interest level if saw me talking to her...
)

After a few minutes, GuyA and GirlA finish skating and she comes up to me. She says they will try to go to the skate next week. We chat for a little bit more, and then she tells me she has to go.

GirlA: "Well I gotta go soon..."

Dinkum: "Okay, maybe I'll see you next week."

She is still lingering around, though, and so we chat for a little bit more and I work up the courage to go for the digits (this is the first time ever that I have asked a stranger for her #):

Dinkum: "It was great talking with you, let me get your number so we can get together sometime."

GirlA looks up and hesitates for a moment (at GuyA maybe? He is behind me so I can't tell): "Umm... I can give you my email."

So I got her email address... is that a rejection? She showed interest during our conversation, never mentioned a bf, and approached me when I was sitting down. Also GuyA left her alone to chat with me, so either he is not her bf or he just doesn't care... Do I have a chance, or am I headed for LJBF zone? I guess I'll find out when I email her to try to set up a date...

How do you guys suggest I proceed with the email? Should I just ask her for her number in the email, or should I try to set up a date? Thanks, this boot camp is doing wonders for my confidence. Just the other day I was at a bar with my fairly outgoing friend (who is about 10 years older than me) and I started chatting up a girl while in line for beer. My friend seemed impressed:

Friend: "That was pretty smooth, going up and talking to that girl like that!"

Dinkum: "Yeah, well, I'm working on improving my social skills."

Friend: "That's not easy, you know. I can talk to guys no problem, but girls are a different story."

Dinkum: "You just gotta go out there and do it!"

Friend: "My friend told me that the worst that can happen is she says 'No'. But that's not true, it could be a lot worse."

Just two weeks ago, I would get scared just thinking about approaching girls; it still takes me some effort but now I have the confidence to initiate convos with strangers and even the occasional HB. And my friend is still an AFC. What a difference this site has made in my life. Thanks guys!

JADT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,if you don't close with a number and you asked for it,even if you get the email address,that should count as a rejection.Even a pager number.Cell phone too,unless she gives you her home number at the same time and that goes with email adds. and pagres too,but you GOTTA get the number.I'm only 16,but I learned awhile ago if you go out there and TRY and get rejected,it works.Confidence goes up and you wont be scared of rejection.I learned this from my friend when i was 15 and he was 14.Then i read that on this web-site about a year and a half ago,so i tried it.I'll tell yall some examples

One time I was out with my friends and they were scared too appraoch a girl,except one already had a girl friend.At this time,I did my rejections,so it doesnt even phase me.

Me:Hey how you doin?
Her:good
Me:Whats your name?
Her:Jessica(It started with a J,but i forgot)
Me:Ohh!Well,I came over here,because I think you're real attractive,so you got a boy friend?
Her:Yes!
ME:ah!I see....
Me:erll,I'm gonna stop talkin too you,because if you were my girl,I wouldn't want anyone tryin too talk to you,but it was nice meeting you though.
Her
She just smiles during all this)
Me:Well,it was nice meeting you,bye.

I went too my homies an I was like "DAMN,she had a boy friend,oh well"heh heh later on....

She toled her friend all this and we were in virgin megastore.I was standing and talking to a friend and I see two boys and Jessica and her friend talkin an lookin at me

Her Friend
With a ghetto girl attitude)How you gonna go up too someone and talk too them and you dont know em!?
Me
smiling)huh?
Her friend:Jessica come here.
Her friend
idn't he start talkin to you?
Jessica
She nodded her head yea)

At this point the girl i was talkin to was like "uh oh,you look like you in trouble"

Me:naw,no ones in trouble here.So get back here cuzz i havent seen you for a year!
Me:Well I said,Hey how you doin,whats your name,and do you have a boy friend.(I sounded very polite,with class)

As far as i was concerned,convo ended with the ghetto white chick cuzz after i told her THAT,all she could say was...

Her friend
h....

After that Jessica stood there and said nuthin,she looked confused.It seemed like she was likin me a lil,but i left her and rolled out!

I have more stories for people that still might be scared too do approaches.This sorta thing builds character too,so please do this!

Another thing that might help is too,wile out an not give a F*CK!But do TRY and get rejected cuzz then it'll be more fun,then your convo skills will build up too and you'll get more girls in the process from building more confidence and other things.
You might even get more attractive too the eyes of women.One lady in her 30's said that i was as cute as a button,but she dont wanna go too jail.ahahaha,my friends told me that and I was like "WHAT!?"I'm JADT,so take care everyone!

Dinkum

Reaction score
I got a good conversation going with this girl at a bar tonight, and we were having a really good time and everything. I was working the conversation, getting her laughing and smiling so I could prep her for the close. Then I said:

Dinkum: "Listen, I gotta go. I really enjoyed talking to you."

Her, smiling and nodding: "Yeah, it was nice meeting you."

Dinkum, chickening out at the last minute: "Yeah, bye."

Doh! And I was all prepared to go for the number, too, but my mouth just couldn't form the words. And then it was too late. I guess I need more practice... So here's the lesson I learned:

Be calm and relaxed when going for the number; don't rush it or else you'll screw it up. Make it natural and don't think about it too much.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even though I'm only at week 3 (finally!!!
) I've already got a few rejections...

Approached one, she nearly ran away. Asked a question but she just said "sorry" and walked away.

Approahced a group, told them I wanted to get rejected so I can build a thick skin against rejection. lol. At least that got them interested
They didn't want to go through with it though.. Told me I didn't deserve rejection, so I asked if I deserved their phone numbers instead and they said no. lol. I didn't think quickly enough to tell them "well that was a rejection ladies!"

so 2 rejections so far...

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to weeks 5 - 8? If you could write some more posts. I would appreciate it.

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the DJ Boot camp is brilliant!

Although I do not follow the rules perfectly I do try!

Anyway as far as week 4 goes my stats are as follows:-

Ask 2 chicks for phone numbers =

3 phone numbers (asked a girl for her phone number and her friend gave me hers as well)

0 rejections

Just facing the fear of rejection but doing it anyway is where I am getting the most benefit. The fact that I have some numbers is just a bonus and will give me the opportunity to move into week 5.

Personally I will keep doing week 4 until I have 10 rejections. This may take a couple of weeks as I don't have the balls to ask the digits from every chick I meet.

However I will make an effort to get rejected in more risky environments.

10 rejections here I come

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection 1 - 10 minute coffee shop convo ends by her telling me "I have a boyfriend," and I couldn't think of what to say. I wish I'd read MOTU's suggestions YESTERDAY!!! hehehe.

Ok 9 more to go, this may be hard in a town smaller than South Park but what the hey

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the Archive.