Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dissed and redissed...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was suppose to have a lunch date with the girl today... but as would have it work got in the way... she was good about it, but now she just called and told me casue I dissed her today shes blowing me off tomorrow...

needless to say I had a rough day and wasnt happy to hear this so I was like "whatever, Ill talk to you later" and got off the phone. I was hungry and my food was sitting in front of me..

is the ball in my court or hers.. im of the mind to let her call me, but i have a feeling its going to turn into a game.. if she doesnt call then what... next? or do I call her if I dont here from her...

averagejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called to tell you she was kidding because of the way you reacted to her first call. That was a very good answer.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well she already called.. to tell me she was kidding....
If she was sincere in terms of the kidding part she would have said so in the first phone call and not piss you off. You got to let the woman know you won't take her sh1t test.

If I was you and she called back saying she was kidding, I would tell her that after she canceled her lunch with you, you made plans with someone else and that you will call her again when you are available. This will piss her off even more that you did not take the bait and she might not even want to talk to you ever again if she truly wasn't kidding. At least you would know that.

Or what you can do is play with it and make her work for that date by saying stuff like "hmmm I don't know now, you might need to wear something extra special for me in order for me to show up this time" (make sure she follow it through)

By the way why are you being rushed about it seeing this chick during your lunchbreak at work? Can't you make a date after work where you have plenty of time to relax?! Beside dinner dates are always better then lunch dated because lunch dates are too casual.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we both have busy schedules and lunch was just an attempt to see each other...

she came over tonight, ate pizza and watched tv. caught her off guard with a kiss she lost her train of thought... it was funny....

as far as playing the im busy game shes wise to that... she can fire it right back..

but its all good... I like a girl with a little sass...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demodulate
we both have busy schedules and lunch was just an attempt to see each other...

she came over tonight, ate pizza and watched tv. caught her off guard with a kiss she lost her train of thought... it was funny....

as far as playing the im busy game shes wise to that... she can fire it right back..

but its all good... I like a girl with a little sass...
sounds like you're "in" for the moment. she bluffed you, you called her, she folded. perfect example of getting an "A+" on a sh!t test, lol.

love it.

every guy on this site should read this thread.