Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

disiplin -- tactics

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ay whad up people

i had an idea for a post and it goes like this, i know there are thoes AFC that are learning like me , and usually the main reasion, other than confidence and all that , is that we pass up so many oppertunities, sometimes even when the oppertunities are comming through the door right after us we still pass them by, i had this feeling because i passed up something today, i wasent that pissed i jus knew it was my fault, and im being a lil BItcch

but anywayz i was thinking, maybe i can disiplin my self so halp me better understand that approaching is really not important.

for example

if i were to pass up something that i thought was a oppertunity, i would go back to the lab ( home or whetever, friends) and disiplen myself because i have done that , maybe i would not watch TV, or run around my block for like 4 laps, or something that i would get tired of , and i would do this everyday till i have accomplished what i wanted to get, a physical disiplin would seem good because it had better benefits than disiplining your self from TV , but thats what i was thinking

i really dont know any good ideas of what i can do go disiplin myself though, and i wanted to use this post as like people can drop things that they would use to disiplin themselvs to accomplish somethin!!

SO REPLY !!

hahah

peacee

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew nobody was gonna reply , dammit! lolz

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
adleast say somethin, hive me a hint , a clue ??

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell, this sounds like just the thing I need to get my ass moving and approaching. Thanks for the idea.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
chea but nobody is giving ideas, haha

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, how about this, keep track of sucessful approaches ( by that I mean you did it. not a yes or rejection. ) if you see a girl you wanna approach and you don't, do something, like for me, I could really help myself by doing some pushups, but I hate them, so, if I see a girl I wanna approach, I can remind myself I'm gonna do one hell of a hard work out if I don't approach.

hope this makes sense