Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Discussion: How to demonstrate value

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I want things in this forum to head straight to the point, and I have some doubts on these issues, so I invite all experienced SSers to give me more insight on that.

What I have seen so far, that show value to girls is:

- C&F attitude
- Alpha attitude
- Social proof
- Mistery/Challenge
- Gimmicks
- Patterns

I ask experienced Speed Seducers and A.S.F. like SexPDX and xblitz to please elaborate on those, and add/ take away/ agree/ disagree

This Unusual Techs forum has been focused too much in patterning, and I believe that showing value plays a more important role in the seduction game.

Please feel free to elaborate on it.

Thanks a lot in advance,

BBB

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree! VALUE is much better then just using patterns.

Personally, I do use NLP, but I use it to obtain Value, not a lay.
As for me, the main goal is getting great grades to get a scholarship, so I mainly use NLP on my teachers :D

BUT (!)

CONFIDANCE is key in everything you say.

You can say a line like "Can you hand me my pencil." (a non sexual line) in a weak little shy voice, stuttering and all, and the girl will look at you like "What the hell do you mean by that! You sick little pervert!"

Or you can give them a sexual command, brimming with confidance, and they will be like "hehehehe, :)"

(but I think "alpha" and "C+F" suggest the whole confident ideal.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BBB,

I'm no SSer but I have been focusing on seduction lately. And yes, projecting value has a huge impact and patterning is quite overrated. What I've been learning lately is to use myself as the main source of material to gain, as SexPDX and Juggler call it, wide rapport. It's been quite the learning experience so far. I'm getting the hang of it though. Anything that's difficult is worth doing (you know how we Don Juans love challenges).

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, BBB.

I don't check this board much and Blitz probably checks it even less these days.

I have moved largely away from SS for a number of reasons and your question is a good one.

Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
- C&F attitude
- Alpha attitude
- Social proof
- Mistery/Challenge
- Gimmicks
- Patterns
The things you listed here CAN be ways of demonstrating value. However, at one point I was, like many other guys in the community, attached to the girl's reaction so that I felt RESPONSIBLE for her reaction. This is what tends to happen whe you have routines that are designed with VALUE as the goal. If you don't get the reaction you are looking for, you conclude that you somehow "didn't demonstrate enough value".

The way I do it now is to percieve myself and my reactions to the world as inherently valuable. By EXPRESSING those things I am demonstrating value.

Here is a great way to do this that is simple.

Use "I like..." statements. Have the things that you talk abotu flow from what you genuinely like. Ask as little questions as you can. A STATEMENT adds value to the interaction, a QUESTION asks the other person to provide value and therefore weakens your position. Read my post on my experience with Juggler and maybe my archived mASF posts as well as Juggler's.

The player guide on fs.com has some really good stuff in it but also a lot of crap. Look through there and take stuff from the openers, routines and patterns that is a STATEMENT and not a QUESTION and not a compliment opener (unless it's an "I like..." statement) and see if it's something you can see yourself saying.

Also, just get better at making statements about your observations and reactions to life as they occur.

Speak from the heart.

-PDX

Reaction score
SS, other than showing that you can speak fluently and well, conveys no value.

A girl begins to assign value to you from the moment she notices you. The way you walk, posture, EC, pace, clothes. Any outward appearance will affect value.

Some basics for outward appearance:
walk with confidence. Shoulders back is good. It is more ****y looking. your pace should move. Do not walk slow or fast. Faster than medium is about right. Look like you know where you are going. Arms should be swinging comfortably. Your movements should have a slightly feminine swank. That's right -- walk fluidly and strut with your ass as you walk. Do not stare at anyone.

EC(eye contact) involves gazing, not staring. If you are staring and waiting for the other person to look away, you are doing things wrong. Look away on your own terms, not becasue someone looked away. This means at least a decent glance, and perhaps more. Smile or wink or wave, or even throw a snowball after the EC.

Smile and facial expression should be appropriate to the situation. Master your sexual state and learn to implement it fully at will. Clothes- flashy, but should reflect you. Personally, I think jewellery(unless it has a purpose(watch), or has some sort of significance) is, at least for me, a test of character. Those who wear it to be noticed often have LSE. For example, at clubs, there are girls inside with all sorts of piercings, girls who wear sunglasses, and girls who wear hats. In my experience, the girls who wear jewellery often are insecure and NEED(subconsciously) to have their accessories noticed. I do not recommend you wear any jewellery, unless for the explicit purpose of peacocking. DO NOT BE A POSER OR A FAKE.

AI(approach Invitation)
A girl gives you signals whe wants you to approach her. Much of this has to do with both her state, and the value she has assigned to you based on your outward appearance. Attitude is key here. Just go up there and do your thing. She has already expressed interest, so you are already high in her books. What you say is unimportant, so long as your attitude is strong. Neg hits, in AI cirumstances, should not come off with too much sting, unless she is an HB 10 or 9 with high confidence.

No AI- Your outward appearance just does not cut it, or she did not notice you. Act on the 3 second rule. Or do something to get her attantion. Jump about, block her way, bump into her. You must nw demostrate value and begin to raise her interest. BTW. In these cases, do not say HI. Do not lead into LJBF territory. If you find it is, use a neg hit, tease, C + F. Be liberal in your use of neg hits in these circumstances. Convey personality, and keep her interested with negs, and the rest of your arsenal. The opening stage is most important here. Your opener should make her understand that she has to be worth your time for you to talk to her. Look up a post by Tyler Durden on ASF(www.fastseduction.com) entitled most spastic late night ramblings, and how to sarge for real. He covers this very well.

Do not SS without AI. It is too corny. If, however, you are pretty advanced at your game, go ahead.

This is not about your value, but about her perceived value of you. Remember that.

Reaction score
bump for anybody still readin the UTSS