“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Discreetness

Likki

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Yo, here's the deal. I've been interested in this one girl who goes to school with me since the beginning of the school year. We have gotten really close in the sense we can confide in each other and even flirt a lot.

Just the other night we were parked outside my house for hours talking, and she managed to reel out my true feelings for her. I admitted that I liked her more than a friend. I felt like an ass at first because she was gloating at the accomplishment she had made (tricking me into saying how I felt), but it worked out fine because she told me she liked me the same way, which was a total relief off my back.

She walks me to my door and before I go in she kisses me on the lips. I know it may not sound big to you, but it was my first kiss and now she's considered my first "girl friend."

I didn't hear from her the following day at ALL, which was awkward for me since I couldn't get her out of my mind. Things have never been this good for me and I'm trying to let it all sink in.

Getting to the point... I spoke to her today about "us," and asked if she told her friend (who's also my friend) if we were going out. And she says that she doesn't want to tell ANYBODY about our status and wants to keep it a secret. She simply wants to pretend to be just friends when we're at school, when really we're a couple.

Now I respect her decision for wanting to be discreet and not having people all up in her business, but at the same time I don't. Since she is my first gf and I'm very drawn to her, I typically would like to be more affectionate and close to her almost anywhere, even in public. I'm the type of guy that once I care for a girl, I want to be able to show the love I have from her and won't be afraid to tell people, "That's my girl." You know?

So now its really messin' with my head since she is serious about keeping everything on the DL, when I feel as if I'm not really sure if I can pretend like everything is normal and I'm single, when I'm not. You fellas have any thoughts or suggestions about this? Thanks for reading.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Javelin44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
well first, i am assuming you are a freshman in hs as I am as well. usually the guys who don't know too much are like this, I was too. it doesn't really matter because relationships dont last too long at this point and its just fooling around. but i do know what you're comming from saying that you dont want to keep it a secret and all. just go along with what she wants and just try to be as dj as you can during dates and when you 2 are alone and you're fine. just remember that she is still your gf when you 2 are with your other friends even thought she doesn't want you to act like it. i suggest flirting a little around her to make her reconsider this if you dont want it.
 

Likki

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Actually...

I'm a senior in high school. 18 years old. Thanks for your suggestion. Anybody else want to put their two cents in?
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
My first instinct when I read this would definitely be a solid BAIL...and I always trust my first instincts. Sorry dude.

If she wants to keep it on the DL, it is wholly true that she could just be shy...but...eek. I am not stating an absolute truth but from my experiences, a girl who keeps a relationship on the down-low is simply using you as a branch to swing up to the next guy, or just to fill space. Most girls, due to our lovely society, will be quite proud of their boyfriends and will tell people - it proclaims that they are desirable and reaffirms this in their minds. With that said, I would find it peculiar that this one would not be enthusiastic, but keep in mind there may be little facts I don't know. Once again, not absolute truth, but if I were in your shoes, I'd pat myself on the back for the first kiss and for a good showing, and bail and move on - as hard as it may seem.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
gotta go with luscious on this one

the next day awkward thing happens sometimes when your new to the game. personally, i wouldn't have even talked about it with her. just assume that she's your girl and treat her this way. if she backs away from your advances or tries to keep it secret, then she doesn't really like you like she claims she does. she's probably one of those mind-game loving chicks that will leave you as soon as the guy she DOES want to be seen in public with roles around.

however, while this is the way i would view it (and i would either next her or flirt up other chicks when shes around, to keep up "appearences" :D) she could also just be one of those chicks that thinks she likes you because you get along so well. if this is the case, she likely doesn't have much dating experience and you will have to take it slow with her, but perservere and you two will be just fine.

but i can't stress this enough. if she really does like you, then don't stop doing what made her like you in the first place. it worked, didn't it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top