Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ding dong the witch is dead!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trez easy fix, don't watch Hollywood films and TV.

It's true no man is an island, but worrying about "society" and "culture" is a waste of my time on this planet. In your case if you're unhappy, you could always move to an Eastern society.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
@Trez easy fix, don't watch Hollywood films and TV.

It's true no man is an island, but worrying about "society" and "culture" is a waste of my time on this planet. In your case if you're unhappy, you could always move to an Eastern society.
I don't worry about it but I've adknowledged it and whether you like it or not it affects all of our lives. I've learned to even use it to my advantage because women will spend their money on you, without having any authority over you. Even my exgfs that I've either lived with or gotten a place with, usually invested significantly more financially than me and I was still ultimately the authority and always the dominant one. No matter how much money a woman has or success she wants a man to, for lack of a better term, subjugate her.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a reptilian hiding in human skin. Didn't she try to lower the age of consent to 12? At least last I checked did. Sadly most of the articles about it has been scrubbed. Now it's filled with fact checker links saying she never said that. Ironic how fact checkers weren't really a thing until the truth started pouring out this year. The censoring has gone to levels where you either see the blatant lies, deception and manipulation or you're under mind control.
download (4).jpg
Same goes for QE. Those eyes sure do tell a story.

Attachments

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a reptilian hiding in human skin. Didn't she try to lower the age of consent to 12? At least last I checked did. Sadly most of the articles about it has been scrubbed. Now it's filled with fact checker links saying she never said that. Ironic how fact checkers weren't really a thing until the truth started pouring out this year. The censoring has gone to levels where you either see the blatant lies, deception and manipulation or you're under mind control.
View attachment 4852
Same goes for QE. Those eyes sure do tell a story.