Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dilemma - Getting a date: Who and How?

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the scoop. I'm graduating this year and in June our school has this huge banquet/ceremony deal (there is a un-sanctioned after-grad party the same night as well, which I will most likely be attending). Anyway, it's a really formal thing. I have to wear a tux (which looks really good on me BTW ;) ). Now, all I have to do is worry about a date. And I gotta tell you, I am pretty worried.

First off, if I wanted to take somebody from outside of school or take a sophomore, I would have to buy an extra ticket, and soon! Soon as in the next couple of days. If I were to take someone from the school who is in my graduating class, then they would be getting there own tickets. Either way, tickets need to be purchased now!

Herein lies the problem. I have no clue who to take. There is really nobody I know that I would want to take (for various reasons) from outside the school population, but I don't know who to ask from the school. In all honesty, I waited too long. Most of the girls are pretty picked over. Any that I thought of asking already have a date for grad. As it stands right now, there are only 2 people I can actually think to take. One is this girl in my Social Studies class, about a 7 I'd say. Face is "meh", body is smokin'. A second is a girl from my English class that I had LAST SEMESTER. She's about a 7 or 8 as well, cute face and a tight body (not as good as the other girl, but still plenty good). Now, the first girl, I do not even know. She does not know who I am and I don't really know who she is either. All I do know is that I catch myself serveral times in one class just eyeing her up and down (she has yet to notice). I would like to approach her, but I really don't know how. I never see her outside of the classroom and I never get a chance during class because we have to listen to the teacher lecture through the majority of it. The other girl, from my class last semester, is another problem. We know each other well enough. We sat beside each other in English class and I would chat her up constantly. Not enough to be considered friends, but we were familiar with each for the most part. Unfortunately, I never got her number. Back then I still had a lot of AFC tendencies (hell, I still have a few, otherwise I wouldn't be asking for help :p ) and I never had the balls to ask her until the 2nd last week of class. Everyday I was like "Okay, I'm going to get her number today" which I honestly would have, but everyday those last two weeks she was either absent or we had an exam, therefore I never got a chance to talk to her. I figured well okay, I could just talk to her after class, but she never finished the exam in time and I wasn't going to wait for 20 minutes after class for her. Anyhow, the point is I rarely, if ever, see her anymore. We have no classes together this semester. When I do see her she is either in a rush to get to class where all we can exchange is a simple "Hi", or she is with all her friends and doesn't notice when I try to get her attention.

So, after that long and drawn out story, what should I do? I would really hate to go alone, but I don't know what to do here. There is no guarantee that either of these two girls do not have dates for grad yet, but like I said, everyone else that I thought of asking, I know is already taken. :rolleyes:

I know this isn't a very "Don Juan" kind of a question, but I'm still working on the DJ that's in me. Any help or suggestions you guys could give me is appreciated.

Thanks! :)

-LoBo

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear GOD! Over 50 views but still no replies? :confused:

What, are you guys just too lazy to read the huge "story" or is my situatuion really that hopeless? :(

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...my guess would be to go with the girl from English class...seems like you know her enough where it shouldn't be too wierd to approach her. Good luck on it...

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Umm...my guess would be to go with the girl from English class...seems like you know her enough where it shouldn't be too wierd to approach her. Good luck on it...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Now I just have to actually find her and convince her to actually take 5 minutes to talk to me... :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to reply (no one else seems to care enough...). Any more suggestions are gladly welcomed.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I care :D Cept hmmm... Goin with that new girl u might be able to get sex, u'll have lots to talk about and discuss with eachother, and u can always try the new chick and if that == REJECTION then take the old chick that u know on a 'friendly' date or something.

Peace,
Mikelo2k :p

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight LoBo, listen up.

I'm in the same situation you are, but I'm takin a little different approach to my problem. I've got prom in 4 weeks and don't have a date yet, and a good deal of the chicks have already been taken. I've asked 2 girls this week but they both have dates.

You're graduating in 2 months. QUIT CARING ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. You're only gonna see these people a handful of times at this point. Go ask whoever you want. Make an ass out of yourself, it doesn't matter. Find the girl you want to take and get a date.

You've gotta take action man. If you don't make a move on the 2 girls now, they're gonna be taken as well. Just go for it, nothing's stopping you in this case but yourself. The bottom line is everyone can get a date, but if you wait too long, you're not gonna get the one you want. Just make your move man, simple as that.

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
You're graduating in 2 months. QUIT CARING ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. You're only gonna see these people a handful of times at this point. Go ask whoever you want. Make an ass out of yourself, it doesn't matter. Find the girl you want to take and get a date.

You've gotta take action man. If you don't make a move on the 2 girls now, they're gonna be taken as well. Just go for it, nothing's stopping you in this case but yourself. The bottom line is everyone can get a date, but if you wait too long, you're not gonna get the one you want. Just make your move man, simple as that.
Dude, you are absolutely right. If it doesn't work out with either of these girls, it's not like I'll see them (or anyone witnessing the disaster :p ) ever again. The only thing I'll have to worry about is all the ridicule and heckling I'll get from my friends after the fact. And I think I can live with that much. :D

Thanks bro! That's the best advice I've gotten so far. :)