Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Different types of touches?

Ultra Magnus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been reading about how when a woman touches you, that means she is interested. Are there different types of touches? In other words, is there a "buddy buddy" type of touch vs. a "I like you" kind of touch from a woman?

I was hanging out with a bunch of friends the other night and I sat on this empty bench with another girl. Then suddenly, this other girl sits on the bench with us, but although there was all this space, she sat with her back kinda up against mine. A little too close for just friends i would say.

Anyway. just curious to see what you guys think about touching from the ladies!

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Types of touches when she's interested:

1. hand
2. shoulder
3. arm, especially bicep
4. rubs back
5. chest (really interested)
6. stomach
7. upper thigh, close to crotch (really, really interested).

You get the idea. Generally, if she starts touching sensitive areas like your chest and upper thigh, she is giving you the green light to get more sexual with her.

In your case, her having her back rubbing against you doesn't necessarily mean she is interested. It could be because there is little wiggle room and she may not even know that she is touching you.

Body language by itself is rarely a good indicator of interest, only an aspect of it, unless her touching becomes patently obvious that she wants you, like the examples above.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"when a woman touches you, that means she is interested."

not always

I think frequency of touches and area is more indicative of interest..I know girls who just touch others because its their communication style

I think if she touches any part of your sexual zones (ears, butt, c0ck, ears..neck, stomach, side of stomache etc) she is interested ..

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what everybody has said is correct. You cannot jude their feelings towards you soely on their touch! But i think when they are touching certain areas with their hands regually, take notice...

Ultra Magnus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm.....interesting. I thought that Doc Love was saying that we shouldn't touch any woman. Then if she touches you, then you would know her her interest level.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
Hmmmmmmm.....interesting. I thought that Doc Love was saying that we shouldn't touch any woman. Then if she touches you, then you would know her her interest level.
After reading Doc Love's last article, I would be surprised if the dude has gotten laid in the past 5 years.

Seriously though, not touching a woman is BS. Just don't grope. It just needs to be done in the right way. After that, you're in.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh doc love

I cant believe you guys take his words so seriously..he has some good points..but not touching a girl is lame..girls like sexual guys(but not gropers)