Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Diet Plan

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is diet plan to lose weight?
Diet plans fail. Why? For starters, its usually some fad diet, its not micro managed on a long enough time line, and therefore, it fails.

bodybuilding dot com has a good sticky thread for ideal ways to lose weight. To sum it up, its all cals in, cals out. Begin small. Weigh in tomorrow morning at 9 am on a empty stomach. Know your calorie intake for the week. Cut 250 cals from your normal diet. Gradually, you can increase each week. A little trick I have found was that, if I don't buy it, I wont eat it. I meal prep all meals. Furthermore, I never do fast food, snacks or cheat meals.

I am planning to go away for Spring Break. I've leaned out quite a bit very slowly since the fall or end of summer. I then regained a bit since, I have not been running 4miles every other day like in the summer. I am going to start rowing again and running 3x a week. Eventually, I will do more intervals, wind sprints, suicide like training. I am aiming for about a pound a week. More importantly, I want to maintain the majority of muscle mass I have accumulated.

Carrie Rosado

Reaction score
Hi there, diet plan really helps to lose weight if you are following it sincerely. Most of them eat junk food while dieting, and complaints that they are not losing weight. I have heard positive reviews about Cellublue from my friend which provides the best guide to lose weight and make you feel healthy and active. I think you can also try this.

Mickey Robinson

Reaction score
I can give you a detailed plan on this but there's a good chance that you might not follow that to the "T" or that diet plan might not suit you, your BMI and other physical routine matters as well.

A simple way is to minimize your carbs. Don't stop completely from taking any such nutrients. You might lose weight by keeping your diet to a bare minimum but in the long run, it definitely won't help your body.

Taking your food on time is quite essential. Lower your calories intake in the evening. Consume as much as water and you should be good to lose weight in a more healthy way.

U

user43770

Diet plans fail. Why? For starters, its usually some fad diet, its not micro managed on a long enough time line, and therefore, it fails.

bodybuilding dot com has a good sticky thread for ideal ways to lose weight. To sum it up, its all cals in, cals out. Begin small. Weigh in tomorrow morning at 9 am on a empty stomach. Know your calorie intake for the week. Cut 250 cals from your normal diet. Gradually, you can increase each week. A little trick I have found was that, if I don't buy it, I wont eat it. I meal prep all meals. Furthermore, I never do fast food, snacks or cheat meals.

I am planning to go away for Spring Break. I've leaned out quite a bit very slowly since the fall or end of summer. I then regained a bit since, I have not been running 4miles every other day like in the summer. I am going to start rowing again and running 3x a week. Eventually, I will do more intervals, wind sprints, suicide like training. I am aiming for about a pound a week. More importantly, I want to maintain the majority of muscle mass I have accumulated.
I'm amused by some of your posts, but you don't know sh1t about dieting.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on your metabolic rate. If your burning 2000 calories a day you could pretty much eat 1700 calories of snickers if you wanted and still lose weight, you would feel like crap but it wouild work. I make all my food Sunday and Thursday. It's 5 meals a day of cod, lean ground beef, chicken brreasts in hot sauce, brocolli, sprouts, rice, sweet potatoes and green beans. I feel great eating like this and depending on my cardio can gain muscle or trim fat on this diet. It's pretty simple once you stat doing it.... probably takes 3 hours a week

halks01

Reaction score
In our diet plan, You should eat 50% in your lunch, dinner.

williamsmith

Reaction score
Hi Eveyone,

Thank you for sharing a great suggestion. I’m confident we’ll be benefited from this information.

DineshMT

Reaction score
1. Eat a high-protein breakfast: Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.

2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice: These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.

3. Drink water a half hour before meals: One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.

4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods: Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods you can eat.

5. Eat soluble fiber: Studies show that soluble fiber may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.

6. Drink coffee or tea: If you're a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can boost your metabolism by 3–11%

7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods: Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.

8. Eat your food slowly: Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.

9. Weigh yourself every day: Surprisingly, studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time.

10. Get a good night's sleep: Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important

Carrie Rosado

Reaction score
Hello, according to me eating clean diet, which includes green vegetables, fruit and juice helps to maintain your weight. You can also take the help of diet guide which can help to maintain your weight. One of my friend is following Cellublue.com for maintaining his weight. According to him, it works.

Escape Haven

Reaction score
Eat Healthy Snacks. Replace the processed or fried foods with healthy snacks such as fresh or dried fruits, low-fat yogurt, whole grain cereals and rice cakes.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Food is energy (carbs, fats) and building blocks (protein).

I get the best results eating a calorie deficit diet aka 'put the fork down' diet.

Here are other diets I've spent significant amount of time on...

1. lowfat diet (got sick from low levels of fat)

2. whole foods diet (still got fat from all that good healthy food)

3. Low carb / paleo diet (works great at first, then you plateau because calories and fats are high.)

The calorie deficit diet is the only one that I can stick with, long term. So, I'm always counting. I like the challenge, and make a game out of it.

Nadian

Reaction score
I eat normal portions at breakfast and at lunch however during dinner time I become really hungry so I force myself to eat yogurt and cucumbers. What other alternative meals do you have for dinner?

brexit

Banned
Reaction score
There is no rocket science to loose weight. And avoiding your diet plan, doesn't matter much in losing your weight. What the matter does your diet routine which should be healthy and natural. Below some tips to reduce weight that really would mean a lot to you before to go through the any diet plan.

• Drink as much of water as you can. (Prefer to drink hot water if you can)
  • Eat Cucumber/Tomato sandwiches in breakfast with one cup of tea/coffee.
  • Have an Apple ready at 11am. Do not exceed lunch after 2pm.
  • Must have – 2 chapatis/ sabji/ Dal (change the variety every day).
  • Do not forget to have a salad in your lunch.
  • Have 3 Marigold biscuit @ 4pm with tea/coffee.
  • You can have another fruit in between 4pm to 7pm.
  • Make your habit to eat Dinner before 9pm. Do not eat DAL in Dinner.
  • Avoid protein at night.
  • Do not forget to drink 3-4 ltr water daily.
  • Try to change the Menu every forth day. This will help you to stick with the plan.