Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DIESEL v2.0

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DIESEL has crossed into the "dark side" of the Wanna Be Big Forums.

Beware!!!

Those people do not tolerate the excessive flaming that goes on like it does in this forum. You can't even chirp people about how fat they are in their pics... WTF???

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin

Beware!!!

Those people do not tolerate the excessive flaming that goes on like it does in this forum. You can't even chirp people about how fat they are in their pics... WTF???
Yeah, I crossed over after reading that dissing sosuave post... I had to check it out. .. put my two cents in about bouncing.

It's your standard meathead site. I especially love the guys that post their supposed "stats" .. sad.

anyway, I was tempted to call that moderator out, but then I saw his picture and realized he's this really dorky married old guy, so what's the point really?

I don't think it's all that cool. It's not very challenging intellectually. Kind of like girlproblems, only with meatheads instead of stupid high school girls.

I especially found that thread where all the guys were masturbating on their keyboards over that "Savannah" chick... incredibly pathetic.. a cute girl, but a little too jakked for my taste. Getting a little too manly looking, IMHO.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll notice that all the threads for the pics have all positive comments because the moderators delete any thing that doesn't sound very "nice". You can't even give the people constructive criticism because they will delete your post if you say that they look too fat or too skinny.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diesel is one man who knows his shyt and talks sense.

you blue faces, shut the fyck up.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *new*
diesel is one man who knows his shyt and talks sense.

you blue faces, shut the fyck up.
What are you talking about?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Savannah? Which thread is this? Iunno just curious.. Theres this chick i know, savannah, she's got a pretty nice bod... Id oubt its the same one, but who knows..

NVM... :eek: Nasty, her arms are friggin huge, shes way too butch... Ugh...

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin

Beware!!!

That is very in-mature thing to say!