Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Did too much dread drive her away?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I won’t deny that you’re spot on. I’m trying hard not to rationalise it. It’s frustrating because there’s this anger that my actions led to this. I hope these feelings are all normal and I’ll feel better once I start moving forward with new women
There's a lot of real talk here. Men need to move on. Cut ties. Comply or bye.

No offense.

I quote the original OG from pickup who described it as giving children dynamite.

You seed dread indirectly not blatantly. You can but it is more effective to be covert. Indirect and man to woman.

Again, you ain't doing it right kuz.

Log off. Go get more girls. Approach.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top