Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did she want sex??

dapork

Don Juan
Reaction score
I may just have made the biggest mistake of my life, but lemme describe the whole situation first.

I'm a junior. this senior girl (who's widely considered to be really hot) wanted to go to the prom with me, and she had a teacher ask me. I decided to go along with it. the other day, at school, we talked, and the reason for which we proposed seeing each other was to "see each other's outfit for the prom." I was planning on asking her out anyway. I was gonna say "maybe we should get more acquainted, since we're goin to the prom and such" etc... thing is, up till now, I don't know how she feels, whether she just wants to go to the prom with me, or she really likes me, and wants more. (the reason I don't know is cause the teacher was originally like "it doesn't mean anything, she just wants to go with someone special)... so don't immediately think "idiot, of course she likes you if she wants to go to the prom with you"

tonight we went out. I went to a spot where she picked me up with her car, and we went to a little restaurant. I was almost arguing at the end cause I was trying to pay, but then she made this look, so I agreed to split it... I didn't wanna get shovenistic (sp?)... you know. after that we walked some... I don't know if it was a date!! and then we we're gonna leave. I wanted her to drop me off at a metro station so I wouldn't be any trouble, but she insisted on driving me home cause it was round midnight. she said she wanted to see my suit for the prom (I dunno how serious she was). but I wasn't thinking about going for it so I was like "no I need to see your dress too etc etc"

I was subtly trying to figure out how she felt about me throughout the night, even though I'm not a good flirter. she was talking about an older guy she once dated, and she said that she mustered up the courage to say hi to a hot guy at her gym the other day... I didn't know if this meant she wasn't interested in me. in the car she was asking me if I had kissed someone I think and I was like "would you mind?" and she said "no, why would I mind."

so anyway, she drove me home. we had stopped talking about my suit, and I was trying to tell her how to get home cause she was afraid she'd get lost. so that's where the problem is. I don't know if she was trying to come to my house to get something. I mean, my parents were home, it was midnight, and she didn't know that I lived in the basement... so was she really thinking that?

I was thinking now how I shoulda said when we got there "park, and I'll show you my suit." I guess then I would have to try and flirt, put moves on, and etc. I don't know how to go about those things! I'm horrible at trying to hook up, I'm like "can I kiss you?" or "I wanna kiss you." anyway, that's besides the point.

I was hoping to at least try for a lip kiss goodnight, but of course I don't know how to initiate it, and I don't know how she feels, so we did cheek kisses and she left.

so tell me now, did I screw this up and miss out big time?

if yes, I'm wondering if I should ask her soon "come see my suit"

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You think too much.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something you can read for a laugh

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13316

This shows that you everyone makes mistakes but it is no where near "the worst mistake ever". Some of the posters are the best on the site! I don'tthink ur mistake was big, but try reading some "Conversing for maximum attraction" (search for it) because youprolly wee boring ur date talking bout ur tux...

dapork

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry for bringing back an old topic, but I got some more trouble with this thing...

well this girl blew me off a couple times when I asked her to do something with me, and today she was like "i don't want an uncomfortable situation if you have feelings for me... etc. if you do, they won't be returned."

so I'm pretty sure she's not into me for anything other than prom date... but my question is, should I just go to the prom and forget about making any more moves? btw, this whole thing was a big mistake anyway. she knew I had a suit (I mentioned it above), but she suddenly told me I had to get a ****ing tux (which I'm now renting) cause she's suddenly wearing a black dress. I also bought dress shoes, and now I'm supposed to buy a stupid corsage (the prom is friday)... I swear, it's a lot for a girl who I don't even consider a friend and who's become somewhat of a pain in the ass lately

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play it right, you still could get together on prom night. One thing leads to another, and before you know it, you're kissing eachother. Just put on the moves, but not too obviously. Try to get her to warm up to you before she notices what is happening.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dapork
Don't be a pushover. You left your mom at home and know you have another GIRL telling you what to wear.

I would still go to prom to have fun, but don't let a GIRL walk over you like that. If she's a pain in the ass then tell her. Try and talk to some other girls at the prom but be casual about it. Ultimately, stand up for your damn self.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040
Don't be a pushover. You left your mom at home and know you have another GIRL telling you what to wear.

I would still go to prom to have fun, but don't let a GIRL walk over you like that. If she's a pain in the ass then tell her. Try and talk to some other girls at the prom but be casual about it. Ultimately, stand up for your damn self.
Agreed.