"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

did I play it right?

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
What's up DJs? Just started reading this site and finished the bible. What can I say but I'm out of the matrix in the process of learning the new knowledge. Anyways so I met this girl got the number and were suppose to got out for lunch. She was sort of flaking when I called her the day before saying things like "I've have a project due the next day I haven't started." :rolleyes: right? So she suggested we watch a movie later and I agreed to call her later that night. (An AFC move realized too late) Anyways called her around nine and no answer so I left a message. That was yesterday and I felt disrespected that the plan had not cancelled verbally but just left as is. So I took her off the buddylist and am Nexting her unless she calls me with an apology and a way to make it up:p What does the experienced DJ think about this move? I thought it was in line with what I read and if she wasn't interested I would have wasted valuable time on her. So continue hunting for something better right? Comments please
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
This is hilarious, I just posted this message a minute ago and I went to check my e-mail and there she was apologizing that she missed me and wondering if I could please call her tonite to make plans for sometime this week. She suggested thursday and Im obviously busy right? :D I guess she just have to wait for the next time I'm free. Damn that worked well.
 

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
When they don't like you they don't have the balls to tell you, so they start giving excuses like she did.
On the other hand, she could be really busy, in that case probably she would tell you that maybe some other day.

I would give her another chance, if she has another excuse move on.
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
suggest she makes the plans since she denied your effort
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Or here's an idea, how bout you ignore advice from a guy who hasn't even cut his DJ babyteeth yet?

Dude, you're overthinking this. I know the mind-games are fun, but if she's a college student there are plenty of legitimate reasons for not being available to your advances 24/7.

You were right not to pin all your hopes on her, but that vindictive 'she was dissing you so diss her back' mentality went out in the fourth grade.

If you want to delay a bit, call her back and schedule for saturday, but don't do it just to 'put her in her place' because something happened and she couldn't call you. That reeks of azz hole.

-Cyrano
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Aiight Cyrano, I can hear what you're saying cause I know I overthink most of the time. But I thought I was just trying to steer away from being the nice guy but not an azzhole?
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
be like "make up your mind, I don't have 24/7 to dedicate to you"


;)
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Remember fellas, the DJB isn't a be all end all to your women's needs. Its a guide...we all take different paths...meaning...you don't have to follow the DJB to the letter.

So she had an excuse. No need to HARD next her. If she has a reasonable excuse, listen to it, don't completely write her off.

"I'm sorry, but my brother just got into a car accident and I had to rush to the hospital"

Now there's a reasonable excuse. Reschedule the date and take it from there. If she flakes out again...then put her on the back burner.

Too many fellas take a woman cancelling a date as a drop in IL or that she's already found somebody else. That's garbage thinking. Sh*t happens. If there is a reasonable explaination..take it..if not..FCUK her!
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by FunnyCide
Aiight Cyrano, I can hear what you're saying cause I know I overthink most of the time. But I thought I was just trying to steer away from being the nice guy but not an azzhole?
Most guys start out as AFCs and when change is warranted they usually go from the one extreme to another because they aren't used to the power of self-possession. To put it another way, they combat 'Mr. Nice guy'-hood by going too far in the other direction.

I'm not trying to be a hammer, I'm just trying to save some guys a little trouble because a lot of being a DJ is not being so wrapped up in a girl that you care if she calls you back. Getting back at her is the desperate action of a wounded animal and is a mentality that should be avoided at all costs. To give you credit, you seem much further along in this regard than several and my reprimand was not aimed at you.

-Cyrano
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
You've done well so far!

She suggested thursday and Im obviously busy right?
I highly suggest not playing games like this. Take her up on it. If you don't maintain a woman's IL, it will drop quickly. Leaving things too long will let her know you're not interested.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
thanks DJs

Aiight guys all your advice has been more then helpful and thanks for helping a budding DJ
 
Top