Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

did i mess it up wit this girl?

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i started talking to this girl (pretty cute)at this high school event. she doesnt go to my school. she was like with her friends so it seemed really friendly. eventually i got her email address before she left. i spoke to her online and the conversation was good. i got around to asking her is she had a boyfriend and when she said no kinda jokingly said wassup wit you and me. so anyway i got her number. she knew she would see me that weekend at a high school event so she said i will see you this weekend. so i didnt talk to her for the rest of the week. when i saw her on saturday at the event she was with her friends from her school ad i stayed with my friends. she never came over to say hello to me. i never went over to her to say hello while she was talking to her friends cuz i didnt wanna seem desperate. she was never alone. i said hello to her at one point while walking out of the room and rested my hand on her back for a moment and then left. i didnt initiate a conversation.
she ddnt really seem to care that i wasnt talking to her tho. im knda confused. does she not really like me. (she does seem shy) should i have talked to her. if i call her what should i say. i dont knowwhat my next move is

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its no biggie...normal chick behavior..just turn up the charm and turn down the online chat...thats a highway to ljbf zone.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's shy, and your shy, nothing's ever gonna happen.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i told you already ; ITS A NO BIGGIE!!!

do you want me to write a ten ****ing page essay over that ****!!!!???????

chicks behave like this, its normal for them..hell it probably doenst mean a jack****, but you just keep overanalyzing...

geeeezz.. grow some balls.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't mess up with her. From now on just hang out with her talk to her and charm her- That's all you need to do.

PS. Read the Bible if you haven't