Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Just Screw Up Again

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you guys remember my last post."My frustration is begininning to mount". Anyway the chick that stayed over that night last week, I finally got her to break down and admit she wants to hook-up with me. I mean she tried to act as though she didnt want to do anything with me, yet she would come over everyday to be around me and gives me just about every buying signal in the bible. Everyday from since I've met her Ive been trying to get her all hot and bothered but no sex. No reciprocation. So this past sunday I was getting into my normal routine with her alone in the room, she started to take me hands away. So long story short I tell her I didnt like her anymore and I told her not to call me anymore. I did it cool and calm. So she calls me twice that night and I ignore her calls. She comes over I ignore her yada, yadda , yadda. Long story short she winds up telling me she can see herself being with me but she doesnt want to rush........ Ok that was monday but it only took me 1 day to screw everything up.

Yesterday she comes by unexprectedly, I didnt want to see her because I just don't like people in my face everyday and I like being alone but thats another issue. Long story short we end up alone in the room again, and by now my impatience is getting to me. I feel on her tits and her magic box, kiss her neck and she says stop. I try 2-3 more times to no avail. So i finally ask her "whats the hold up?" Her response was "your acting like its big, what size are you" So then I told her average I guess, it'll do the job. ------------------Awkard Silence--------------- Then for some reason I felt the need to say that I had only had sex before once and im not very experienced. Damn I did it again, destroyed another oppurtunity. Now I dont even expect to hear from her any more, the last thing I can remember her saying is I would probaly turn you out. Nuff said. I am such a idiot.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like there was some interesting stuff in the gaps that you left out. You did mess up, first by trying 2-3 times after she told you no. You've got to get her to offer, you can't force yourself on her. That's an act of desperation.

Telling her to stop calling you was a good idea, if only to let her know that there's only so long you're willing to spend time with her if you aren't getting anything you want. Having her decide how much she wants to be with you is better than playing on her terms indefinitely. Her coming back after your statement, was an acknowledgement that sex is in the cards.

I can't imagine what depths of nervousness prompted you to blurt out that you're virginal. You were trying to get her into bed and not out of it, right? I guess all is not lost. I doubt that she'll never call you again. Maybe you can make it into a challenge situation, with her goal to actually "turn you out." Remember, confidence is sexy, and you definitely weren't portraying confidence by jumping her several times and then admitting your history.

One thing I find interesting is that she has a good sexual history, as evidenced by her claims that she'd turn you out. So what's the holdup in her having sex with you? My uneducated guess is that you're focusing on it so much. Seems like every time she comes over, you maul her until she fends you off. If you ever get the opportunity again, I suggest you work on her really slow. Maybe a massage, a few kisses in her erogenous zones, when you sense she's heating up, you stop completely. Don't make her stop you. The only way to change your current pattern is to reverse the roles of the chaser and the chasee.

vegajed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her that you don't like her anymore seems really childish. A true DJ would never do that. Read the Bible a few more times.

In short, you acted desperate, easily angered, and flustered. If she doesn't give you sex, it's her loss. There are plenty of women out there. You need to remain cool, calm, and collected.

VJ

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt str8 up say i dont like you, I said it in a way that works and it did. Where in my post did I say I ever got angry? I think you can say desperate and flustered, but the only reason I was becuz I failed to get the puss in the past by being too timid so I told my self If I wasnt going to get any, it wouldnt be because I wasnt assertive. I have been dumped before because chicks wanted me to bang them but I didnt know how to read the indirect signals, thinking they would intiate, thinking that if they were indifferent then I shouldnt press the issue.

About me trying 2-3 to get her, she wants to be alone with me everyday, I try everyday. She wants to be f**ked, nobody can tell me different. If she was truly repulsed why would she keep coming over. Girls and their damn mixed signals.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's your name. LouieVaton as in the designer?

Anyways, so what's the problem then if you know she wants you?

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is whether or not she still wants me and if not the moral of the story is, NEVER TELL A CHICK YOUR SEXUALLY INEXPERIENCED. Even if you want to be that brutally honest.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don

About me trying 2-3 to get her, she wants to be alone with me everyday, I try everyday. She wants to be f**ked, nobody can tell me different. If she was truly repulsed why would she keep coming over. Girls and their damn mixed signals.
Dude, If you know she wants to be f**cked, yet she's not letting you f**k her, doesn't that indicate that your approach must be a little off? If the way you've been trying isn't working, I would think that you would be open to trying a new way. I'm sure you've heard that doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results, is one definition of insanity.

You're overcompensating for your previous unaggressiveness. Both extremes are bad. You've got to show that you want it without trying to snatch it from her.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LouieVaton Don
So i finally ask her "whats the hold up?" Her response was "your acting like its big, what size are you" So then I told her average I guess, it'll do the job. ------------------Awkard Silence---------------

Dude... If you're ever in this situation again, say something like, "there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" with a ****y, confident smile.

If you're confident in yourself (or your size, in this matter), then you don't need to give her an answer. If you know what you're doing, and as long as you're not a toothpick (literally), you shouldn't have any problems.

I think that if you gave the right line after her question, you could have easily bedded her.