“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Did I handle this correctly?

JPSD

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
I met a girl a month ago, brief encounter, we hit off, exchanged numbers.
We had a few conversations on text, mostly initiated by her, like her birthday was coming up and she contacted me, trying to make me ask her about it, especially the date and her plans etc, I kept the conversation short, asking but not looking overly interested.
I would have asked her out straight away but I was going abroad for my internship and did not have any time to spare before that.

Now, when I came back, I texted her up, talked a bit and before I was gonna ask her out, I asked what's been up?
She told me she mostly have been studying for GRE and that she started dating someone a while back, he was here for a bit around the birthday and hung mostly out with him, after that it's been pretty mellow.

As a reply I just wrote "keep at it, go out with friends, have dates. Just a nerd never gets the way."
This was late at night, she replied me an hour later with "Doing the same, but can't make routine".
I was awake but did not reply.

No conversation since then, been 10 days and don't plan on doing so.

So I just want to know, did I handle it correctly in terms of my reply and not conversing anymore?
I actually was surprised because I am not sure why she had to tell me about her dating and if she had too, why did not she tell me before her birthday?

Let me know your genuine thoughts.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
You failed to take the initiative when she was reaching out to you and now you have become the chaser. You have to make plans when they put themselves in your orbit. You can either wait (perhaps forever) or reach out (yet again). It's just not an ideal place to be
 

JPSD

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
I was leaving for a week for my internship in UK, the next day. So I couldn't take initiative.
Honestly, I am not sure but I am gonna let this be as it is, I am dating others and don't want to waste time when she specifically said she is dating.
I am cool with dating many but I don't go about saying how I am dating someone else when a girl asks about how I have been.
Anyway, I was just curious what others think so thanks.
 
Top