Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deodorant?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don' they clog up your lymph system? I don't use them personly, I dont react well with them, I just shower every morning and afternoon, and use cologne if I wanna smell good...

Just a quick science bit, I think- correct me if I'm wrong- sweat contains pheremones that attract women so long as its unter 24 hours old. After then bacteria starts to get to it and u smell like poo. Which is never good. I'm not saying thats an excuse to get all sweaty, and I definetly wouldn't buy any of that pheremone sh1t, but I'd use it as an excuse to avoid the sprays and just wash.

Hope that helps in some way

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
::breaks out in song:: STRESS STINKS. ARID WORKS.

okay ill stop singing...no but i use Arid and it keeps me very dry and smelling nice.

-Nick

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you tell if yours is really working? and that its not someone around you who smells bad.

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well what id do is go to the bathroom in your school or work place and smell your shirt. if you smell like crap or if your just sweating alot then chances are its not working.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLd spice baby!!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Spice is solid stuff, go for the Cool Blue stick thing, it rawks.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right Guard Sport invisible solid here

Am I the only one here that thinks the gel deodorant is crap? I tried it once and it just made me sweat more.