Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

delibrately look it, and you will feel it.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted that confidence but you just couldn’t do it with just telling yourself you needed confidence. Well Anthony Robbins has a way you can get your confidence back without all those I am statements and affirmations. He says its all about the way you move your body, show facial expressions, and speak.

I pretty much sum it up as the way you make yourself look in the eyes of others and yourself while speaking in a certain manner. There are three main points I need to get across to you all.

· You need to move your body like you were UNSTOPPABLE. Who ever wanted himself to look like a wuss anyway by the way he motions. Start tailoring the way you walk, sit, and gesture to people.

· Make your face look like you are CERTAIN and STRONG. If you look like an unconfident wuss (or a cute little puppy dog), then that’s probably the way you’re going to be treated…like a cute wuss. You need to be treated with respect anyways. Doesn’t matter if respect has much to do with confidence…because in the end YOU WILL HAVE BOTH!!

· Speak with CERTAINTY, STRENGTH, and UNSTOPPABILITY!! (not like some unconfident wussy man!!)

With combining these three concepts together, you have what is called PHYSIOLOGY. (the way you speak, move your body, and facial expressions are connected to your feelings.) With Physiology, your feelings can be affected by those concepts from the above...which will MAKE YOU FEEL CONFIDENT AND GREAT!! I GUARANTEE IT!! Basically, your whole mental state can be affected by how you use your physical body!!

I don’t know about the rest of you DJ’s, but I am sick of those I am statements and affirmations in general to get my confidence. Remember that your physical body can be the ultimate tool to our confidence. Keep up the good work all of you and TRY IT!!

------------------
Stop pursuing, and make them be on the chase.-MOA

[This message has been edited by Man Of Adventure (edited 06-08-2002).]

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post! i def. agree...great posture, stand tall w/chest out, head up and focused eyes will def. make u feel like the s*it!

Take A Number

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true; if you're feeling blue, put on a big grin and laugh and see if the change in the physical muscles doesn't lift your mood.

Some here have described the right attitude as being Prince Charming, or a Noble Warrior. While going about my errands I actually sometimes imagine myself as a mediaeval nobleman (or highwayman), complete with knee-high boots and full cape billowing out dramatically behind me! This fantasy automatically generates a strong, bold, upright, busy, purposeful, alpha-male demeanor; it's actually quite impossible to slouch and shuffle. And it carries through to my mental state. Pick your own favorite image of alpha-manliness.

(Now I need to work on the face and the voice. One down...)

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really glad you guys agree with me here. Yeah, see yourself as that Medievil knight with shining armor and sparkling cape after you apply Physiology. hehehe, were medievil badasses.

------------------

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this before, and forgot about it, but it does work. Do you mean Anthony Robbins, though, instead of Anthony Hopkins?

In any case, your physiology goes a long way towards putting your mind into the state that you wish to be in. You have nothing to lose by trying it. The worst that could happen is nothing!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post MOA

Moved to 'Tips'

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bclarke675:
I've heard this before, and forgot about it, but it does work. Do you mean Anthony Robbins, though, instead of Anthony Hopkins?

Nope, of course not
ehhh one moment I gotta do somethin real quick.

------------------