Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

decided I'm gonna let the train hit me.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys. We'll I must say that I have decided to make a hard decision.

There is this girl at work that i see eyeing me all the time. Well yesterday I had just got thru working on this computer that had went bad. So I see the girl and her friends walking my way. As I past her and her friends I look at her and she is looking at me no expression on her face at all just her staring at me. so I glace at her for about 3 seconds and look away paying no attention to her friends. About 4 seconds later i hear two of the girls giggling. I dont think anything of it.

Comes today I pass by her area and as I scan the area low and behold she is looking at me I look her in the face and she looks away, again there is no expression on her face.

Can anybody tell me if im getting the vibe to approach or not to approach. I talk to a friend of mines that is a girl and she told me that most likely the girl is interested please tell me ur take.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's a bad call for you to do anything if you like your job.

She knows you have a fiance, yes? If so, then she probably isn't down.

Usually, if they are, then they let you know in many ways. Touching, talking about ****ing married guys, talking about cheating, talking about going out after work, etc.

You could end up hitting on her, get a bad rep at work for hitting on girls. Lose alot of respect from your co-workers.

Wait for her to show MUCH MUCH more interest in you, or buy a prostitute/massage.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody at work knows that I have a fiance. Yeah that's the one thing that stops me from hitting on her is that everybody at work will know and that is one thing i dont want to happen. I'm just gonna start talking to her little by little. And see where it goes from there.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mysterymanelp
nobody at work knows that I have a fiance. Yeah that's the one thing that stops me from hitting on her is that everybody at work will know and that is one thing i dont want to happen. I'm just gonna start talking to her little by little. And see where it goes from there.
you're being foolish, my friend. again, is this chick worth losing your job over? didn't think so.

you see, if it blows up on you, and it most likely will, and she has the slightest bit of an axe to grind, and she will, she can totally screw you over in the workplace.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
you're being foolish, my friend. again, is this chick worth losing your job over? didn't think so.

you see, if it blows up on you, and it most likely will, and she has the slightest bit of an axe to grind, and she will, she can totally screw you over in the workplace.
Be very WARY of man-hating castrators in the workplace that will burn your ass for sexual harrassment. I wouldn't go near this in a million years if I were you, bud. Take Ulricks advice.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it, mysterymanelp. Put your career first. Your career is far more important that getting laid. Show some self control.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny because my boss and I were eating in the cafeteria and I happen to see her pass us by I think nothing of it. Next thing I know she is sitting across from me two tables away. Know I start thinking there are about 10 other tables farther away. This hot chick I would say is about a 9.0 passes by and catches my attention. I look up and the girl two tables away is looking at me
I look and her and she looks away.

u guys are right I should ask her outside of the work place. So she cant get me in trouble. My career is far more important than this chick is.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mysterymanelp
u guys are right I should ask her outside of the work place. So she cant get me in trouble. My career is far more important than this chick is.
obviously you are not getting what we're saying here. YOU SHOULD NOT DATE HER PERIOD!

there is no such thing as "out of the workplace" with a co-worker. if you're fukking her, you're fukking a co-worker.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick is right. This chick is a harrasment suit waitiung to happen. Even if it goes smoothly for a while, the second you guys have a fight....your career is OVER.

Just having you in the same room can be presented as "Creating a hostile work environment". You could be asked to resign to avoid a lawsuit. (They wouldn't DARE ask her to resign...because she's a woman and then she could sue them for being sexist.)

Have you broken up with your fiance yet?????

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
TooColdUlrick is right. This chick is a harrasment suit waitiung to happen. Even if it goes smoothly for a while, the second you guys have a fight....your career is OVER.

Just having you in the same room can be presented as "Creating a hostile work environment". You could be asked to resign to avoid a lawsuit. (They wouldn't DARE ask her to resign...because she's a woman and then she could sue them for being sexist.)

Have you broken up with your fiance yet?????
yeah lastnight as soon as i walked into our apartment she says that she wants to work things out and blah blah blah. I just told her that i need my space and sometime alone to evaluate things. she starts crying and saying that I'm not gonna leave her. Once she said that i had to leave as I'm trying to leave she jumps in front of the door so i cannot leave. Luckly my friend happen to be with me he keeps her back so I can leave. I havent talked to her since.

Lastnight I was thinking the girl that I work with is not worth my time and my career. I decided I'm gonna let this one go.