death treats

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone got something to say how to deal with these....ps: writing this in drunken state(english is not my native laungauge....but seriously drunk or not, these death treats are real not some fictinioll bull****....its a brother of my best friend who issued them cause I dint tell him where his brother was(my best friend dint want him to know) ao if anyone has any advice on how to fix this please speak up....pps: this guy who treathned me is wery likely to do what he says...he is going to prison for two years and as he said doesnt mind a couple of extra years....Im not really scared, mostly nervous... seeing as thoug he treatend both me and my family...Im not scared on my behalf but on my familys....so if anyone has any advice to give pleas say something soon....or else it seeems Im dead tomorow by four....in that case, nice to knoe you all....

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo dawg, the word is "threatened" and "threat"

Anywho, most people just get caught up in the moment, and if they've cooled off they won't follow through. I'd tell my family about it, and tell them be on the lookout, and i'd carry some kinda concealed weapon. Also don't go anywhere alone.

Good Luck

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, quit drinking. It'll only make the situation work. Especially if you're drunk when he confronts you.

Second of all, don't carry a fvcking weapon. Thats just an excuse for him to kill you.

Third of all, "a couple extra years?" Yeah right, this guy is talking out of his ass. Either way, take it easy, tell the cops about it just so they have something on record just in case something really does go down.

Good luck brother

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ares
anyone got something to say how to deal with these....ps: writing this in drunken state(english is not my native laungauge....but seriously drunk or not, these death treats are real not some fictinioll bull****....its a brother of my best friend who issued them cause I dint tell him where his brother was(my best friend dint want him to know) ao if anyone has any advice on how to fix this please speak up....pps: this guy who treathned me is wery likely to do what he says...he is going to prison for two years and as he said doesnt mind a couple of extra years....Im not really scared, mostly nervous... seeing as thoug he treatend both me and my family...Im not scared on my behalf but on my familys....so if anyone has any advice to give pleas say something soon....or else it seeems Im dead tomorow by four....in that case, nice to knoe you all....

ok im going to be down ****ing straight with you, dont drunk, next thing you know he will get you in a Bar.

But what are the odds he will "sent you up the river" all bunch of ****. But what ever you do try not to call the cops, Unless you see him with a weapon, or threats you Many more times.................

AND ALL WAYS WATCH YOU BACK IN ALLEYS.

Good luck dude.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, sorry for that post....dont really know why I posted it? anyway, I talked to the guy and made a few things clear to him this morning so It looks like Im safe again....oh and thanks for the advice (even though they speak against eachother ;) )

Ares out

Matt Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
what?????? No murders, doh. oh well just pay off drinking if its possbie..........