Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dear Freelancers/Remote workers...HELP!

Mjolnir21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All

(skip to the last paragraph if you don't need context)

I'm a 21 y/o Zimbabwean male student currently residing in Kuching, Malaysia. I have used this platform to help me get 'right' with women and have had massive success, my conversion rate is 1 week if I 70% want a girl, so on that end I'm okay.

Off late my family has been struggling financially and I want to help them, by supporting myself fully (minus tuition, im an engineering student). I have beginner skills as a frontend web designer (not yet employable but currently taking a courses on udemy and LinkedIn) and intermediate skills as a UX/UI designer (I am employable here).

I currently work as a bartender and that only covers BARE essentials ie. food and soap. I want to get to a stage where i can pay rent, save, invest and travel locally, which is very possible considering cost of living here.
I understand to earn more I must provide more in terms of my skill set.

....Last paragraph...
1) WHAT TIPS DO YOU HAVE THAT CAN MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL IN REMOTE FREELANCE WORK?
2) WHERE SHOULD I LOOK FOR REMOTE FREELANCE WORK?
3) HOW BIG SHOULD MY PORFOLIO BE?
4) ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS I CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR START A BUSINESS ? (i am not lazy, i just do not have capital AT ALL)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So cool that you want to help your family. I wish I had some good advice for you.

Off the top of my head, try to save money where you can. Money saved is money earned.

Lets say you and one more person are going to buy some Burgers. Instead of buying a Burger each, order a Double Burger and split it in half.

If you have old video games, check online how much they are worth today. A few of them might have increased in value.

Mjolnir21

Don Juan
Reaction score
So cool that you want to help your family. I wish I had some good advice for you.

Off the top of my head, try to save money where you can. Money saved is money earned.

Lets say you and one more person are going to buy some Burgers. Instead of buying a Burger each, order a Double Burger and split it in half.

If you have old video games, check online how much they are worth today. A few of them might have increased in value.

Thank you, Dr. Sauve, for your wisdom ill be sure to apply this!!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fiverr.com

find jobs you can start doing and keep getting better at.

Expect it to take a while.

shimran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All

(skip to the last paragraph if you don't need context)

I'm a 21 y/o Zimbabwean male student currently residing in Kuching, Malaysia. I have used this platform to help me get 'right' with women and have had massive success, my conversion rate is 1 week if I 70% want a girl, so on that end I'm okay.

Off late my family has been struggling financially and I want to help them, by supporting myself fully (minus tuition, im an engineering student). I have beginner skills as a frontend web designer (not yet employable but currently taking a courses on udemy and LinkedIn) and intermediate skills as a UX/UI designer (I am employable here).

I currently work as a bartender and that only covers BARE essentials ie. food and soap. I want to get to a stage where i can pay rent, save, invest and travel locally, which is very possible considering cost of living here.
I understand to earn more I must provide more in terms of my skill set.

....Last paragraph...
1) WHAT TIPS DO YOU HAVE THAT CAN MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL IN REMOTE FREELANCE WORK?
2) WHERE SHOULD I LOOK FOR REMOTE FREELANCE WORK?
3) HOW BIG SHOULD MY PORFOLIO BE?
4) ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS I CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR START A BUSINESS ? (i am not lazy, i just do not have capital AT ALL)
what are your skills for doing free lancing?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jump on LinkedIn.

I actually have UX/UI designer roles paying €60,000 for 6 months of work (FTC) but you need to be Dutch-speaking as the client is a Dutch financial services company based in The Hague.

I will keep you in mind if I get any fully remote UX/UI designer roles. PM me your LinkedIn or CV if you want.