Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dealing with the ones you're not attracted to?

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys deal with the girls who you aren't attracted to? Do you play them as if you want to get into their pants, using kino, and making fun of them? just wanted to know, what you guys do in similar situations where they are obviously attracted to you, but u aren't to them...

do you...

a) keep them around as friends to get hooked up with their friends (while giving them the friend treatment, not inuendo or complements as to lead them on)

b) hit on them as if they were hot. (practice makes perfect) (however, leading girls on is a pain in the ass, i know from experience and as soon as you show interest, they leach on to you like a lost puppy. UG's anyway)

c) play it so cool as if you were above them by barely talking and asking most of the BS questions and commenting on it like a friend (no jokes about who they are or what they do, because they aren't self assured enough to be able to take direct insults)

d) all of the above

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) keep them around as friends to get hooked up with their friends (while giving them the friend treatment, not inuendo or complements as to lead them on)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to just flirt with them anyways, but not too excessively. It's good practice, and gets you used to acting a certain way all the time. Then it becomes second nature easier.

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
they don't get the wrong impression when u flirt with them and ****? That's what i'm primarily afraid of, and then letting them down...but who gives a **** what they think right?

i gave this girl a complement one time and told her she was hot, and she ended up sending me this e-mail asking me why i don't see anything else in her other than her "hot" looks. I was doing that to boost her self-esteem, and instead she thought that i wanted a piece of her. I have still to let her down softly, but this isn't the first time it's happend to me...

do you see what i mean though?

Then again, we guys go through this **** all the time right? it's never too early to grow thick skin...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I treat them like I would treat a guy I just met. If they have a good personality, then I talk to them like I would talk to a cool guy i just met. If they have a sh*t personality, well im off. I don't try to give them the impression I'm into them.