Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with jealousy!

conan2120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, it,s been awhile since my last post,and playing my cards well:rolleyes: There,s one problem I run into alot,and that,s jealous guys.Everytime I talk to a woman,it seems that all of a sudden,bang I get some guy staring me down wanting to fight,or making comments,Then I just walk away,not wanting to make things worse and end up a fool!Sometimes a woman would sit there for an hour by herself ,or with another girl,we,d strke up a conversation,then from out of nowhere,this guy would show wanting to start arguing and questioning me as who I am,why you hitting up on my girl,stuff like that!What would you normally do in a situation like that?:trouble: Other than that,it,s all been great!Thanks
Mike

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't react.
Have a calm demeanor.
The more you react (emotions, facial expressions, body language) the more effect he feels he has on you.
Simply say "Hi! How you doin'?" Hold out you hand for him to shake it.
See, when he comes in out of nowhere with you already there, he is trying to "Frame" the environment so that YOU look like the socially awkward, and incongruent person. Meaning, he is trying to reframe the situation so that it looks out of the Social "norm". So that you look awkward, and out of place in your actions.
Avoid the reframe and encourage social norm, and that is, extend a friendly hand shake, and greet the (L)AMOG with courtesy, thereby FORCING him to accept or reject. Thus, rendering him powerless in the reframe, and making HIM look socially inept and awkward, and you look like the "Classy" guy.

If he accepts, simply apologize and let him know you didn't know she was attached. Don't make it awkward and say stuff like "Well, she was giving me eye contact!! And sending me signals!!" That's not classy. You know how women want to guard their reputation.
So introduce yourself, and shake his hand, give the woman a nice compliment and leave with grace, respect, and dignity.
There's no reason to apologize for being attracted to women, and approaching women. But if she's taken, then acknowledge it and move on to someone else.

Now, if he doesn't accept your handshake and attempts at civility, then you take over his frame, you have neutralized it and have made him look likt the awkward, inept guy.
Simply look at the woman, shrug your shoulders ,and give her a look like "I'm sorry you have to deal with this guy!" And split.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice reply Interceptor

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
number one rule in dealing with ANY confrontation, negotiation, introduction situation is..... MAKE AND HOLD EYE CONTACT.

its screams confidence when you can look someoen in the eye for longer than 2 seconds.

after you do that, its easy to defuse any situation. in the boyfriend case simply say 'sorry dude, didn't know you two were together.' and then move on.

the problem is that when you don't make eye contact it INSTANTLY makes you the submissive - whether talking to a man or woman.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as to why this is happening to you a lot - probably as simple as you make a lot of approaches.

if its not that then you are right, its a strange occurence. you might be in some strange stream of the matrix.