trevor2003
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2003
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 0
Last night I was at a lot of house parties and throughout the night I saw a lot of girls. But while I was at this one party I realized something.........there was ALOT of HOT young girls! I'm 20 and these girls were like 16-18!
Back when I was their age they were the girls I wanted but couldn't get! I suppose its because girls always want older guys, not AFC's who are their age! If I knew all this DJ stuff back in high school I would have got any girl I wanted. But I could use my knowledge to my advantage now.
Anyways, i'll keep this short, there is the this one hottie I met last night, 18 years old and I got her cell phone #. She looks like she could be a pornstar!!! Super hot!
But i'm so used to DJ'ing girls my age and older i'm not sure how to work this one. I can tell she is into all of the typical high school bull**** like ICQ/MSN, being a flirt, playing hard-to-get.
Anyways, how should I get her on the go? I'm eager to get in her panties!
Back when I was their age they were the girls I wanted but couldn't get! I suppose its because girls always want older guys, not AFC's who are their age! If I knew all this DJ stuff back in high school I would have got any girl I wanted. But I could use my knowledge to my advantage now.
Anyways, i'll keep this short, there is the this one hottie I met last night, 18 years old and I got her cell phone #. She looks like she could be a pornstar!!! Super hot!
But i'm so used to DJ'ing girls my age and older i'm not sure how to work this one. I can tell she is into all of the typical high school bull**** like ICQ/MSN, being a flirt, playing hard-to-get.
Anyways, how should I get her on the go? I'm eager to get in her panties!