Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygaming Tourists with Plans

Lufiend

Reaction score
What have you guys done with tourist girls you daygame in the day who have every night of their trip planned out with friends?

I come across this type of girl every now and then. I am stumped on this logistical barrier and how to get them out on a date.

I found this to be especially problematic in Miami Beach, U.S.A. where the majority of girls I daygamed were tourists from Europe or Latin America. At least it seemed like most if not all of the Latinas were tourists from Latin America since they all said "no English." Virtually all of the English-speaking tourists said they came on a trip with their friends from back home and they were planning on going out every night with their friends, thus leaving no time for a date with me.

Anyone successfully solve this problem?

Serenity

Reaction score
You don't date, you can't since they're on vacation and their schedule is full. Best you can do with that is get along with her friends and somehow find a way to join later the same day when they're going out. If they like your company you can ask them what their plans are later and whether you can come along. If they're going out to drink and have fun you might find an opportunity, but it probably won't be ideal. You can most likely forget taking her home or going to wherever she's staying, so both of you would probably have to be open to fvck in unconventional places...

I'm sure it can be done, given you have the right set of skills and know how to pick a viable target.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, it's a lot easier too hook up when travelling yourself rather than with someone travelling in your area.
The whole "dating someone from another country just for a few days, no strings attached" works amazingly well with almost all women.
Problem is, when they're travelling (and assuming they're single), they are the exotic piece in the scenario. So they get to choose.
Not sure it's worth bothering with tourists unless they're interested already.
But you go as a tourist (to some Latin country if that's what you're into) and suddently you'll see a lot more women showing interest in you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I have in my mental archival "to do" list. Setting up an insta-date and going on an adventure that includes various hot-spots in the city and ending in fireworks sounds like a big day if that could be pulled off. Best of all you can talk about the city and history and story behind things and say nothing about yourself (or make up something fake so she doesn't feel sorry for you if you are in a hard place) and just let it flow.

Not sure how much "looks" you need to pull of this type of game, but you definitely don't need money or status, just time and balls. All you need is allot of knowledge and a desire to learn a bit about them and where they are from. Sounds like an adventure waiting to happen.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ones who are alone or might want a hookup... use Tinder.

set yours for the shortest distance.

Like Chinese girls? Get WeChat, it has a who is nearby feature

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ones who are alone or might want a hookup... use Tinder.

set yours for the shortest distance.

Like Chinese girls? Get WeChat, it has a who is nearby feature
I thought the whole point of this type of game is to avoid internet dating. Once you put internet dating into it, then it starts boiling down to looks and if you are not hot enough to most women then there is no point even considering this type of thing as a game.

This can be applied across the board. Want to cold approach? Don't bother, she's probably on Tinder and is chatting up some Chad. Want to try social circle game? Don't bother, the girls have access to online and is probably chatting up some Chad so you don't have a chance.
Therefore, why not just fold up the arms and say there is no such thing as game. If your looks are not good enough to succeed online then the logistics that stormrider is talking about is a doomed strategy.

Maybe you do have a point and this can contribute to the black-pill. You'd still have to ask yourself, why doesn't everyone just use online dating/Tinder then? What's the point of stormrider's "logistics" argument if you just need an online account?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t date these women. You pull. Pulling and logistics should be like clockwork. I used to get hotel rooms next to Berkeley campus on pledge night and logistics did 90% of the work for me. Drunken girls world walk by and ask me and my friends if we had a party going on. And I didn’t even attended Berkeley university. I just exploited a social dynamic by leveraging logistics in my favor.

Without logistics you are just a random guy on the streets. And it’s too much thinking and planning for the woman to try and be alone with you, especially if she’s a tourist.

Think about social dynamics for a second. How do you think those beach bums in Hawaii pull tourist women? They know all the bars, and invite women to hostel parties or probably a tent on the beach or something. They have it figured out like clockwork.

They have a “system”. And the system definitely does not involve long winded dates. They have interesting places to take women and a pull location set up.

You are better of pulling and instant dating right on the spot rather than getting phone numbers and trying to set up some long winded and contrived dates. Ain’t no tourist chicks have time for that.

Having perfect logistics in an area where there’s a bunch of tourist women coming in and out like a revolving door is like having your own ecosystem of women. At that point it is a matter when you’ll get laid, not if.
Mr Wood did bring up a point. Maybe you are Chadsplaining a bit about "perfect logistics". I'm assuming you have to be hot enough in looks for logistics to work. Are you successful with online dating? Why would you bother with going through all this trouble if you can just use Tinder?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can scan the Tinders down to 1.5mi, WeChat works down to 100yd. Simply scan n swipe and go to a club, if you match, instadate her to your locale. If its a tourist spot etc, lots of single travelers use OLD.
Ive scored 2x Chinese ONS here in my hometown, a small international capitol city. Women love to hookup because they know its not going to be LTR possible... never see you again.

"Hey, you are like really close, where are you? Im at KnownClub, whats up?"

When I lived in Hawaii basically had a new date every week, I was 18-20yo working as a busboy and had my share of 18-35yo on holiday from around the world.