"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Daygame

Charmingman

New Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Age
44
What is your favourite and most effective Daygame approach ? I’m just curious to see what you guys feel works and doesn’t work ? Obviously a lot of this can be situational
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Back in my single days, I used this:

Me: Hey. Can I ask you a quick question?
Her: Yes
Me: You are single, arent you?

She would smile and maybe do a little feminine laugh. I always had positive experiences with this, even if they did have a boyfriend.
 

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2022
Messages
90
Reaction score
41
Age
33
*Awaits eye contact* How's your day/night going? *Observe anything she's holding/carrying/wearing that is remarkable*
 
Top