Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Day2 ideas for working professionals?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work from 10am until 7pm M through F. I can't really come in earlier, since I work out in the mornings (and I believe that's very important for my inner game.)

I'm having trouble coming up with good day2 ideas that don't start until around 7:30pm. Coffeeshops start shutting down by 8-8:30pm. Malls die out about the same time. I guess there's always bars, but I prefer not to drink ('cos of some medication I'm on) and I'm a little worried it'll look weird to ask a girl out for drinks and then have a diet pepsi.

So other than weeknights, that leaves the weekend, when people usually have stuff going on with friends (i.e. it's harder to get a day2 on a Saturday afternoon than it is a Tuesday night, for example)

Also, what do you do when the girl lives maybe 20 min away and you're not familiar with her area? Get her to come up wiht a good place near her? Get her to come out to your neighborhood, a place you like locally? Meet at some place where you both have to travel some distance?

At this point all of this is theoretical, but I got two #closes this weekend and I want to go into them informed. So anything ya got would be useful.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deal with the same thing. I work 8-5, then workout from 6 to 8.

What I have done for weekday day two's is as follows:

Coffee : Tons of coffee shops are open until 11. This is good if your initial time with the girl was pretty short, but doesn't make a very good day 2 if you've already talked for hours.

Pool : A lot of bars have pool, or lookup a local billiards hall if you want to avoid the bar thing.

Exotic eatery: There is a hookah bar near me that has a good atmosphere, can smoke if you want or just split an order of appetizers and chill.

Movie at their place: This isn't a bad day 2 if you talked for a long time initially or had a real good vibe going. Not likely to happen if you talked for 10 mins, got the number then bailed.

Mini-Golf: All the mini golf places by me are open until 10, so it makes for a bit of quick fun.

Jazz bar: You can go there and not drink, since you make the idea that you are going there to listen to the music and talk.

Those are just of the ones I have done, but in general day 2's during the week can be kind of a pain if you have a busy schedule.

On the distance thing. You need to plan out the date, so pick something in your neighborhood that you know. Definately don't call her up and ask what's around her. If she suggests something, thats fine, but always have a solid plan before you call.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her over to your place for a movie. Pop some popcorn, give her a wine cooler, make her feel comfy, and relax for a while. When you're vibing, lean in for a kiss, make out for a while, then take her by the hand and lead her into your bedroom (no words spoken).

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A nice Day 2 is a coffee shop. Most around here are open until 10 or later.

If you don't get her back to your place or vice versa on Day 2, invite her to your place for dinner on Day 3. It is much less expensive than buying dinner, and you already have her at your house for the makeout.

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good ideas. Bump for others.

I also could use more advice on how to work it if we're 20 min away from each other (30-40 min at rush hour).

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think 20 minutes is that far. 40 minutes is more iffy.

For the Day 2, make it very convenient for her.

If you do a great job of seducing her, she will travel to you for Day 3 at your place.