"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Day 1 Approach

Don_West

New Member
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
30
Today Monday July 11 2022.
Goal = Approach and close 5 women a day

I am doing day game and cold approaching this women.

The first day I start the 30 day Approach exercise to improve my game. Didn't start as expected. Approached only one woman in the morning while going to work and she outright rejected my advances. My openings are kinda lame, I know. Anyway I stayed in the office until 5 pm and I just went home exhausted.

In the future, I'd like to build rapport with this women before closing and only close, number close and date close when I see that she has invested in our conversation. Any advice on how I can get them to invest more on the conversation?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DaddyNietzsche

New Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
You can get women to invest more in a cold approach conversation if you open with something that is relevant to her or the context she is in, rather than using openers that are premeditated. Bonus if you can make the relevant opener interesting.
 
Top