WillieSacks
Senior Don Juan
Over the past few months since I've lived on my own I've gotten a lot of phone numbers of girls ranging from 18-31. Now I've noticed that the girls under 21 play a lot of games and I noticed that they are more open to going out on a casual date to a place like the movies, to get something to eat, or just hanging out. Probably b/c they are new to the whole dating scene and just want to see how it works. I even had one chick tell me that I was the first guy to take her out on a date.
Now the chicks that are 20 and up, when I get their numbers, I have a problem setting up formal date with them. I've been invited a few times to go clubbing with them, to meet them at a club, or to meet up with them at a bar or some $Hit. I've even met them at bars or clubs and made out with them on the first night but for the life of me I can't set up a date with them. Now it's not b/c they don't like me, it has to be something else. One chick who I met (21) invited me out to go to the bar with her, I ended up making out with her that night at an after party. Well I never called her after that until I ran into her at a restuarant and she asked why I never called her and told me it was ok if I called her.
So I call her up and I ask her if she wants to get something to eat. She has other plans and says she'll call back. She never does, I call and ask if she wants to go watch a movie or whatever, she had other plans and said she'll call back. She never did.
I met anther chick a couple of weeks back (21 year old also). I ask if she wants to get something to eat, she says she's free and to call her on Monday, I call she doesn't answer. Later on a Friday night she calls and says 'Sorry I missed your call, bla bla, but I may be going to Club Rio tonight, do you want to meet up with me there? I had other plans and had to decline. One time I call her up on a Friday night and she picks up telling me to meet her at a bar but I had other plans. I call her to set up a date for Yesterday, I called, she flaked and said she was going to the club. I told her to call me if she wanted to kick it.
Now it's a whole different story if you end up having sex on the first night. They don't mind going out with you on a date. It just seems to me that the older chicks would much rather go out and drink and have fun at the club with their girls and meet up at clubs than go out on a date b/c it seems like they're b/f & g/f>
I talked to one of my boys about this and he told me that the girls just want to show you off at the club. Basically he was saying that girls just want to see you at the club and see how much attention you get or how you do compared to others or just to have someone to kick it with at the club so it won't seem as if they aren't getting attention or some b/s. He also said that some girls want to see how you act if/when they get hit on and how you respond to that.
I thought it was funny and was surprised at the answer but he said that girls are immature like that and do stuff like that just for attention. He was even talking about how some girls dance with guys on wheelchairs, b/c they think it's 'cute'
I don't like taking to girls to clubs on dates b/c I'm trying to hook up with other women. I took one out last week to this club (CBNC for anyone in AZ reading this) and I wa drunk and was trying my hardest not to talk to other girls since I was with her. Of course people were looking at her and she got hit on as soon as I left but since I already banged her, there was no need for her to front on me.
Who has had success by taking girls out on club dates and is this true..that these older girls would rather go clubbing and such than go on formal dates? What do you guys think?
Now the chicks that are 20 and up, when I get their numbers, I have a problem setting up formal date with them. I've been invited a few times to go clubbing with them, to meet them at a club, or to meet up with them at a bar or some $Hit. I've even met them at bars or clubs and made out with them on the first night but for the life of me I can't set up a date with them. Now it's not b/c they don't like me, it has to be something else. One chick who I met (21) invited me out to go to the bar with her, I ended up making out with her that night at an after party. Well I never called her after that until I ran into her at a restuarant and she asked why I never called her and told me it was ok if I called her.
So I call her up and I ask her if she wants to get something to eat. She has other plans and says she'll call back. She never does, I call and ask if she wants to go watch a movie or whatever, she had other plans and said she'll call back. She never did.
I met anther chick a couple of weeks back (21 year old also). I ask if she wants to get something to eat, she says she's free and to call her on Monday, I call she doesn't answer. Later on a Friday night she calls and says 'Sorry I missed your call, bla bla, but I may be going to Club Rio tonight, do you want to meet up with me there? I had other plans and had to decline. One time I call her up on a Friday night and she picks up telling me to meet her at a bar but I had other plans. I call her to set up a date for Yesterday, I called, she flaked and said she was going to the club. I told her to call me if she wanted to kick it.
Now it's a whole different story if you end up having sex on the first night. They don't mind going out with you on a date. It just seems to me that the older chicks would much rather go out and drink and have fun at the club with their girls and meet up at clubs than go out on a date b/c it seems like they're b/f & g/f>
I talked to one of my boys about this and he told me that the girls just want to show you off at the club. Basically he was saying that girls just want to see you at the club and see how much attention you get or how you do compared to others or just to have someone to kick it with at the club so it won't seem as if they aren't getting attention or some b/s. He also said that some girls want to see how you act if/when they get hit on and how you respond to that.
I thought it was funny and was surprised at the answer but he said that girls are immature like that and do stuff like that just for attention. He was even talking about how some girls dance with guys on wheelchairs, b/c they think it's 'cute'
I don't like taking to girls to clubs on dates b/c I'm trying to hook up with other women. I took one out last week to this club (CBNC for anyone in AZ reading this) and I wa drunk and was trying my hardest not to talk to other girls since I was with her. Of course people were looking at her and she got hit on as soon as I left but since I already banged her, there was no need for her to front on me.
Who has had success by taking girls out on club dates and is this true..that these older girls would rather go clubbing and such than go on formal dates? What do you guys think?