Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating without car experiences

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im decided to finally sold my car and I found a guy who will buy it.

I would like to hear some guys that used to date girls without car. Is that a problem like going out and say to the girl that you will have to use uber or taxi?

I know car is a way more easy, but unless for going out it is useless for me. And I'm affraid that this could be a problem.

I can get a cheap car, thats why I would like to hear you guys. Cause otherwise Im gonna invest my car's money on real state.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are planning on purchasing a single rental unit that is going to be a terrible way to invest your money

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young men (16-20) in the US aren't even interested in learning to drive anymore. Not sure if that's the case in brazil. It just depends on where you live and if you can get around.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young men (16-20) in the US aren't even interested in learning to drive anymore. Not sure if that's the case in brazil. It just depends on where you live and if you can get around.
Brazil is the worst place to invest on a car... only if you have a lot of money. Or if you buy a very old car.

I think I will have to make a test on that and check if that works.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on where you live and how far you are from public transport, I'm out in the suburbs and a car is a requirement for getting around anywhere. Jobs here even require you to have your own car and licence