Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating system, CANADIAN style

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any comments re: differences between the U.S. and Canada? I presumed it would be similar, but a friend who lived there for a while sez it ain't so. Whaddya'all think?

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm maybe it would help if you stated where you're from and your opinion. i don tthink it would really be that much different. big canadian cities and medium american cities would be pretty similar and the rural areas would prolly be similar also. im from one of canadas biggest cities, but im 16 so i dont really know all about dating at an age where you can club and sh!t.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's SARS treatin' ya over there?

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls are beautiful in Montreal, and they're all so young and hot. I'd move there but I can't speak French, and I hate the French.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls in Montreal were amongst the MOST BEAUTIFUL I've ever seen, ANYWHERE. I couldn't believe it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there's differences. But you cant sum up Canada or the US. No Canadian or American is alike. Both contries are huge and have so many different cultures and people.

Like myself, who is in southern ontario would likely talk different than people on the east coast (ie: newfoundlanders). But then again, neither of us sound anything like someone from the southern states.

So there you have it, yes, there are differences... about 10 billion differences

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oui, Je n'aime pas Francais...C'est mauvais pour moi =/

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pourquoi? Je ne comprend pas.... :confused:

Raised

Reaction score
You guys need to lose that misinformed hatred.
I'm French Canadian. I'm not French, I am not European and not evil either. I'm Canadian, North American.. and I speak French, hence "French Canadian".
Apparently hating anything with "French" in it is very trendy or something. Just call us "Freedom Canadians" if it bothers you so much...

Anyways, I live in Montreal, and needless to say that I love this city. Jaw dropping hotties everywhere downtown and in the subway. FYI, most people downtown speak English anyways. Overall, it's just a wonderful, laid back (AND SARS-free!) city. Don't take my word for it, you Americans should come check it out this summer during the Jazz Festival, with the exchange rate you'll get the best, cheapest vacations ever.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raised,

the $US dollar just hit a 5-year low against the $CDN dollar. :( Anyways, I wasn't trying to offend you with the French reference, it was a joke (And unlike in France, people in Montreal were very nice to this American). I have been to Montreal, and yes, most people speak at least some English. The city may be laid-back, but I also think they could tone things down a bit (St.Catherine St.). However, the women are beautiful and many are Eastern European (my favorite) so you have no complaints from me.

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada is a little bit different in my opinion.

First of all, outside of the big 4 (Vancouver,Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton-Calgary) there isn't as much to do, so partying and drinking and sexing occur more frequently. You definetly need to be ****y/funny and come off as a jerk in these parts (sasketchewan especially i've been told)

As for the cities, Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton-Calgary is like anywhere else... Although on the West Coast it's easier.

As for Montreal, I've heard the French Canadiens are easy.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J'adore les femmes francaises :)

Gone out with several of them, the language is just so sexy!

Old Oscars quote below was originally English, but it's in French on a postcard I got from my ex, hence the reason.

Osc.

Raised

Reaction score
Unbridled_1,
You are absolutely right, some parts of St-Catherine street are quite sickening; many dirty shops and a strip club every 5 meters. Well, 60 years ago Montreal's Red Light was huge, I guess these are the scars from another era.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Western Canada (Ed/Cal) and i want to visit TO. and montreal Bad i heard those are 2 rockin cities..it kinda supports the motto...HB's from sea to sea...with the exception of Dry Sask, Manitoba...and those weird islands..like newfoundland. Why ppl live there is a mystery to me.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Your French Canadian would that make me English Canadian Or Scottish Canadian?

Also its funny, I come from a small town and Being a Gentleman there worked horribly. Since I moved to Edmonton I havent been shot down once, its amazing.

Nick

Reaction score
I've been to Vancouver and I have to that there the women there were gorgeous. They all had amazing bodies and there were tons of really cute ones. I was amazed at the shear number, i thought my neck would hurt after a day of walking around downtown. Granted it was on a perfect day in the middle of August but is this out of the norm? What is the nightlife like in Vancouver? What are the women like?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump... let's talk more about Canadian chicks. :D They are the hottest in North America, I'd say. :cool:

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you damn right, Jake. I've got to get myself back to Montreal and quickly.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian chix being HBs

Gee, and I thought I was the only one who thought that...

Come to think of it, I'm only about 200 miles from the Border...

Hmm...

BGMan :eek:

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
canadian chicks kick A$$