Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Lessons you've learnt the HARD way?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are 5ft7 or 5ft8... No problem.. Hit the gym, get jacked and muscular.. problem solved
Just makes you look even shorter. Sorry.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The height thing is real but let’s be honest. Women live to find SOMETHING wrong with you. If you were 6’ she’d find something else wrong with you. I’ve been rejected for the most stupid of reasons. It got to me for awhile because it made me question stuff about myself I’d never dream of questioning but after awhile it got old because when I’d fix something it would be something else. And to be honest, the women finding all this stuff wrong with me weren’t exactly perfect themselves.

Reaction score
Being "too busy" is the most common response when a woman is trying to reject you. A lot of times, she's lying to you. I remember this one time, I asked this girl out on a date and said she couldn't because she was extremely busy with school and spending all her time applying to various schools to get her masters degree, and didn't have time. I said "okay no problem". Guess what happened? I went out to a bar later that week, actually saw her there with her friends, and she proceeded to hit on a couple guys at the bar and made out with one of them. I blocked her ass afterwards.

Another common rejection response? Inviting other people along, and trying to make it a group outing. That's how you know you're deep in the friend-zone.
You have to understand that girls aren’t dying to meet some random guy that doesn’t blow her socks off the first encounter. These guys might have been at the right place at the right time when her girls dragged her out.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand that girls aren’t dying to meet some random guy that doesn’t blow her socks off the first encounter. These guys might have been at the right place at the right time when her girls dragged her out.
It's a fair point that women may have other priorities in life than dating/banging random dudes. It's not always about interest level.

However it doesn't matter who cares if she's not gonna give you the time of day then fvck that b!tch it's time for the next one.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, mine would be:

"Always treat the date as if it's your LAST one"

Can't remember how many events in which I made out hard with the broad, her tongue deep in my throat, but somehow I didn't have the guts or determination to bring her somewhere to fvck, because I was thinking "Hell there's always NEXT TIME", only for her to ghost me afterwards. When it comes to dating and seducing women, there's almost never "next time", but always "right now or never".

Please share your stories and insights, my SS brothers!
Had a similar event tonight,I’m in Vegas for the weekend and
This black and Filipino chick was eyein me fillin up on my **** . I’m thinking I’ll get her number and fvck her
No text back

My lesson I learned the hardest is at the end of the day bishes are like money ,it comes and goes.
the only thing that is gonna be with you forever is yourself.
taking care of yourself is the only thing that lasts forever .

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fair point that women may have other priorities in life than dating/banging random dudes. It's not always about interest level.
They aren’t starving for d1ck like most men are for pvssy. And that’s why men aren’t a priority,cause they can get men easy

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I know a sh1t ton of tall bros who are either married to or dating very average looking girls. Met quite a few tall bros who struggled to even get dates.

It's actually guys within the average range of height (5'7" to 5'11") with good looking faces and slim to athletic physiques who are scooping up all the hot chicks.

It's tough to describe, but especially starting at about 6'2" or so, a man's proportions can start to look very strange and "unnatural." As in, excessively long arms, neck and legs, or sometimes a weird gigantoid head.

There are very few male sex symbols who are very tall. You probably couldn't name one right off the top of your head. Almost all of the men considered to the best looking are under 6'. Tom Cruise, Leo Dicaprio, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Zac Efron, Johnny Depp, the list goes on and on.

Don't be dumb. Being tall does not make you good looking.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is pretty standard and has been said many times before, but one I learned the hard way is to always go by a woman's actions rather than her words. If she says one thing, but then does something completely different, always go by what she's doing rather than what she's saying. Sounds simple enough, and a very simple example would be if a woman agrees to go on a date and then flakes, what does that tell you? It means she's not interested. I don't care what she told you. Unless she died all of a sudden or some other tragic event where she couldn't show up or didn't have time to cancel on you, she's not interested. She didn't forget, she's just not that interested and doesn't respect you enough to let you know. She just disappeared on purpose. It happens to all of us. Never make excuses for a woman who ghosts no matter what she said beforehand. Her actions speak louder than her words!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
If you hit her up one night at 7pm and she doesn't answer, then doesn't hit you back until the next day...

she wasn't sitting at home watching TV, and she didn't go out with the girls, and she didn't go to her parents' house.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hit her up one night at 7pm and she doesn't answer, then doesn't hit you back until the next day...

she wasn't sitting at home watching TV, and she didn't go out with the girls, and she didn't go to her parents' house.
Exactly! I'm not a needy person and expect anyone, not just a woman, but anyone to respond to a text immediately, but us guys aren't stupid. Most women are glued to their phones during their waking hours and if they haven't responded in a few hours or days, it's not because they haven't had time to check their phone, it's obviously cuz you're not a priority to them. Whatever. Women even are on their phones at work like restaurants, retail places etc. She got your message and is choosing to not respond so I'll choose to not send her another message!!

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly! I'm not a needy person and expect anyone, not just a woman, but anyone to respond to a text immediately, but us guys aren't stupid. Most women are glued to their phones during their waking hours and if they haven't responded in a few hours or days, it's not because they haven't had time to check their phone, it's obviously cuz you're not a priority to them. Whatever. Women even are on their phones at work like restaurants, retail places etc. She got your message and is choosing to not respond so I'll choose to not send her another message!!
You're being too PG about it.

If she don't answer your call/text Wednesday night at 7, then doesn't hit you back until the next day, it bc she was getting fvcked when you called.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would say she's being fvcked but again, big chance is she's not that into you enough to even care to text back. You're not on her priority list, even if you were, it's way down below even beneath something like volunteering to clean the nearest public toilet.

Last edited:

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's been times just for the hell of it where I would text a woman for the first time and if they don't respond, I already know I've been ghosted, but I would send another text saying "ok sounds good!" pretending THEY did respond just to be a smartass and then delete their number and never contact them again.

Basically letting them know I could care less and am still a happy and positive person and making a joke out of them disappearing. It doesn't matter what they think of me at that point, they're not gonna respond, at least I get a kick out of it!

I'm not concerned about the ones that don't respond, just the ones that do! Letting just the one message hang is boring, following up with something kinda funny at least shows I have a sense of humor about their weak disappearing!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know there's been times just for the hell of it where I would text a woman for the first time and if they don't respond, I already know I've been ghosted, but I would send another text saying "ok sounds good!" pretending THEY did respond just to be a smartass and then delete their number and never contact them again.
I would not bother to do that man. I'd wait at least til the next day to delete them. Meanwhile I'd just text as many other women as possible.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, sometimes I just can't help myself!! I guess in my own mind, I feel like I gained the upper hand and that's all that matters to me. I'm just a smartass by nature and even girlfriends get tired of it at times.

Of course, I would give the woman ample amount of time to respond before I would say something goofy and then disappear. I know it isn't popular, but it's what I do. I handle rejection with humor and dust myself off and try again!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The only “reset” button is a new chick.

In the early stages of meeting and dating a woman*, you are basically “on probation” like it’s a new job. She can and will reject you or dump you for any reason during this time.

If you make any mistakes or fail to make a move at the right time during this probationary period, it’s usually over. Just move on to a new chick.

The single most important thing in this game is having a “clean slate.” If things don’t work out with one chick, you must move on to another so you have a clean slate to work from.

*Before you’ve had sex several times.